Poems and artwork for you to enjoy

YvonneH
YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076
edited 7. Jun 2021, 13:49 in Tails From The Cafe

Tails from the café

A collection of poems and images from our members in Val's Cafe.

@kathleenT says 'We in Val's Café are pleased to state that we have written and collated all the poems in our lovely book "Tails From The Café" for the enjoyment of everyone who chooses to download.'

Download here by clicking on the pdf

If you would like to leave a donation:

We would love you to leave a donation to Versus Arthritis. This isn’t a cost for the book but a sign of appreciation for the Online Community and the members who have made this possible.

To make your donation please use this link https://www.versusarthritis.org/donate/

Please mention our book if you make a donation. There is an option, near the end, click on the reason you are donating, choose different reason to those above and write Online Community book or similar.

This means we will get to hear how much we have all raised for Versus Arthritis. ❤️

Comments

• wazz42
    wazz42 Member Posts: 233

Hi Cafe dwellers

This is a lovely idea, thank you. I've followed the link and donated, it was easy to do

xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332

I've downloaded my copy and made a donation. Thanks for everyone who made this happen.😁

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280

Iv downloaded thankyou everyone will make a donation tomorrow xx

Love
    Barbara
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583

I haven’t. Managed to download this yet, but I am so grateful to Bryn, Sharon and Yvonne for all their help an all my friends in the cafe too. Xxxx

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• Kitty

My goodness, that was easy. Congratulations everybody. 💖

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023

I’ve made a donation but I can’t seem to download book Bryn can you help please.I would be ever so grateful.

Stay positive always👍xx
  • Kitty

Carol, go to the link for the book and click on it to download it. Thank you for donating.

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,898

Thank you for all your hard work it will be enjoyed I'm sure

I hope it raises a lot of money.

Thank you for the help you give us

take care
    joan xx
  • Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755

Hi @Turbogran I've updated the post to see if that helps. As @kathleenT says, just click the link 😀

• Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023

At long last I’ve managed to download the book Kath.

Stay positive always👍xx
  • Kitty

Well done you. 😋🐈️💝

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,591

This is brilliant!

I am keen to have a copy too.

Reading the cafe posts regularly I feel as though I know everyone and all the cats involved too😊

Well DONE!

Ellen