In volunteer week we say thank you to our amazing moderator volunteers

Sharon_K
Sharon_K Member Posts: 460
edited 7. Feb 2023, 09:48 in News Archive

We want to take this opportunity, to celebrate and say thank you for all the incredible work that you, as a Versus Arthritis volunteer, do throughout the year.

Our amazing moderator volunteers contribute over 2000 volunteer hours a year to our Online Community. Our moderators welcome all new members and provide links to high quality information about all aspects of arthritis. They are passionate and committed and the Online Community would not be the wonderful welcoming and safe place that it is without them.

Thank you so much, we know how special you are!

Sharon Yvonne and Bryn

Thank you for being a volunteer with Versus Arthritis!

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,591

😳

Thank you Sharon, Yvonne and Bryn

Ellen

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

Ditto! 😁

• YvonneH
    YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076

Thank you Mods, you are a very special bunch of people, we couldn't do this without you, I can't imagine a life without our community - thank you that I don't have to xxx

• Jewels
    Jewels Member Posts: 202

Thank you πŸ‘πŸ’

• crinkly
    crinkly Member Posts: 144

Thank you to all the volunteers who make this such a comprehensive and helpful service. You are hugely appreciated. ⭐️

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

Thank you all for making this such a brilliant, friendly ,supportive and informative forum. It’s one of the best. It kept me afloat through such awful times.

• Jona
    Jona Member Posts: 406

Thank you to all you amazing people πŸ˜ŠπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ˜Š

• Aj_x
    Aj_x Member Posts: 206

Thank you so much. It is all down to the three of you Yvonne, Bryn & Sharon for all the training, coaching, and support that have made us the mods we are.

xx

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 734

Thanks Everyone. I agree with Aj_x , we receive such good support and training from Yvonne, Bryn and Sharon. What a team!

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.