Just Joined

Tommy
Tommy Member Posts: 1
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Evening everyone, just joined the community. 😀

Comments

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755

Hi @Tommy welcome to the Online Community.

Do join in across the Community. ask questions, give advice or call in for a chat to say how you are getting on. It would be great if you could introduce yourself with a little more about your experience with arthritis or caring for someone.

I look forward to reading your posts on the Community.

All best wishes

Brynmor

• Pinkorchid
    Pinkorchid Member Posts: 17

Hello, I have just joined too.

• BRUCE3662
    BRUCE3662 Member Posts: 4

Hello everybody,

I am glad to be able to read your posts and learn about your experiences. I have seen my spine x-rays and they show early arthur. I am hopeful to remain pain free and maybe learn and share things for preventing and managing things.

I look forward to our mutually supportive healing endeavors.

Warm wishes,

Bruce

• PeterJ
    PeterJ Administrator Posts: 877

Hello @BRUCE3662 and welcome to the community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that that will be your experience as well.

I understand that you spine x-rays show early signs of arthritis and you want to keep pain free. Our website has a lot of useful information and I would recommend having a look around and also try out the search function. I've highlighted a couple of links below to get you started.

Please do keep posting to let us know how you get on, and I am sure that others will share their experience and support

With very best wishes

Peter (mod)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• BRUCE3662
    BRUCE3662 Member Posts: 4

Thank you @PeterJ !

• Lisad24
    Lisad24 Member Posts: 2

Hi and hello everyone..ive just joined got diagnoised with RA last week started on my meds hope they help

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755

Hi @Lisad24 welcome to the Online Community, lovely to have you here.

With a new diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis, you may want to check out the information on our website:

It has some great information on managing arthritis as well as treatments, aids and medication.

Do join in across the Community, ask questions and give support. You will be most welcome.

Best wishes

Brynmor