Sjogren’s Syndrome

Options
JuliaP21
JuliaP21 Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hi there! I have been diagnosed with SS in September 2020, after years of painful joints & fatigue. I’m relieved to have been given a diagnosis but anxious as to what it’ll mean moving forward. I try to be as active as possible but often suffer afterwards with pain & fatigue! I would be interested in chatting with other folks who have been diagnosed with Sjogren’s 🙂

Comments

• Aj_x
    Aj_x Member Posts: 206
    Options

Afternoon @JuliaP21

Firstly, I would like to welcome you to the Online Community Forum. Have you got a supportive network around you?

When it comes to being active you need to listen to your body as that will tell you when you have done all you can do. I know you want to do as much as possible, but your body is your boss. 😀

I have attached the link for Sjogren's Syndrome. I am hoping you can find some information that is helpful to you.

You are now part of the Online Community Family, and please feel free to have a look around the other forums.

Take Care & Stay Safe

AJ_x

• EmsyLou
    EmsyLou Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi @JuliaP21

I was diagnosed with SS in December 2020.

I hear everything you're saying.

I don't know anyone else with it and I've just joined here so I can make connections with people who have it also.

Has to be better to face it with like-minded souls than alone. If you would like to chat sometime that would be great ☺️

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 794
    Options

Hi @EmsyLou

Welcome to the online communuty great to see you posting and talking to others.

I quite agree with your statement that you face SS with like minded souls than trying to face it on your own,what a wonderful outlook you have. also please keep chatting on our forum you will have many people to connect with.

All the best Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm