Hi there!

Options
Momes
Momes Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

I suffer with ankylosing spondylitis, amongst a plethora of other things! Today is one of those days when it really feels it and can get pretty down. Am just hoping the day gets better as it goes on! 🙂

Comments

• PeterJ
    PeterJ Administrator Posts: 883
    Options

Hello @Momes and welcome to the community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that that will be your experience as well.

I understand that you are suffering from ankylosing spondylitis and it has been getting you down a bit. Our website contains a lot of useful information and I would urge you to have a look around and use the search. To help I've put a couple of links below.

Please do keep posting and let us know how you get on and I am sure others will connect with you and share their experiences and support

With very best wishes

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,037
    Options

Hi @Momes , welcome, I also get down sometimes, I have PsA. I have a mental health condition too, but obviously I won’t go on about this here, there are some really nice people on here and some of their stories are v inspiring, it takes time to adapt and some days are far from easy, I know, I hope, given time , support, meds, things get more bearable for you. Tc.