Online Community Video

Brynmor
Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755

Our new promotional video for the Online Community is now complete. Do take a look ๐Ÿ˜€

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336

Yes I get it!

We are birds coming and going chattering to each other and taking what we need from the tree. Sometimes we stay a while and sometimes we visit even at night.

There is even a wise old Owl!

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

Love this! I don't know how I would have got through the last 18 months without you lovely people.

• Fran54
    Fran54 Member Posts: 176

This is a great video and would certainly encourage me to join. I have found the Community group especially helpful this last few months since I was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis. I also love birds as I do a lot of bird watching which not only helps me physically but also mentally.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336

@Fran54 that is lovely to hear. Bless you I love this Community too such a great source of support and information isn't it?

๐Ÿฆ๏ธ

• Rontog
    Rontog Member Posts: 4

On nights when my pain is too severe to sleep, (like toothache, but in the shoulders) I get up, make myself a hot drink and log into VA Community. Just listening to others who understand does help. Thank you so much. Love the video.

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,591

Thank you for that @Rontog that's lovely to know.

Best wishes

Ellen.