Hello

Kitch101
Kitch101 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Just joined and am feeling very low have been in pain now for weeks but keep pushing myself to work because if I don't work I can't pay my bills I do get some universal credit as I can only work part-time but in the last month I have taken 2 weeks of sick I feel so useless.

Comments

• Aj_x
    Aj_x Member Posts: 206

Afternoon @Kitch101

Firstly, I would like to welcome you to the Online Community Forum. Joining us is the first step and the fact you have reached out is amazing. For a start you are never useless.

How long have you been in pain for? Does your work know that you have the arthritis?

I would like you to know that you are not alone in this. Reaching out to us means that you are now part of our Family. You might want to go to the Helpline Forum and ask someone on there but remember we are always here to speak to.

I have posted a link about work and arthritis, hopefully that will be helpful to you?

I have also been looking through the other forums and there is one for Work and Financial and on there, there might be someone that is in the same situation as you.

Looking forward to speaking to you again when you next post

Stay safe

AJ_x