Hi xx 🥰🥰

Dawnie14
Dawnie14 Member Posts: 5
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

I just wanted to say hi to everyone I have just joined feeling a little down 😔😔 pain being getting the better of me had a locked knee joint for 3 weeks and struggling .

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 791
    edited 24. Sep 2021, 18:34

Hi @Dawnie14

Welcome to the .online community, great to see you posting .

You say you are a little down and in pain which is getting the better of you as you have had a locked knee joint for 3.weeks and struggling.You dont say if you have arthritis and what type

Here is a link for pain management.

If you could tell us more about yourself we would be able to help you a bit better.Please chat with others on the forum it often helps if you tell your story as everyone on this forum has various forms of arthritis and pain so will understand how you feel

Please let us know how you get on.

All the best Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Jona
    Jona Member Posts: 406

Hi Dawnie14,

Im sorry to hear your in pain just wanted to say hi and welcome 🤗

• Dawnie14

Hi an thank you xx 😍

• Dawnie14

Hi Christine

I have grade 4 osteoarthritis in both my knees and hips an also have Osteo in my hands shoulder an feet I ask the doctor to cut my head off an give me a new body he didn’t see the funny side😀😀 .

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

I jokingly told my quack last week that I needed a rope and a stout tree branch, he then descended into a chat about suicide!

• Jona
    Jona Member Posts: 406

I always sigh deeply when I’m asked and how does it make you feel oh dear really I reply how do you think it makes me feel by then my ten minutes are up 🤔

• Dawnie14

They can seem to understand it’s u that’s in pain but can still joke an laugh about it some of the consultants need to be on the same level