Hello

DaisyRoots
DaisyRoots Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:07 in Living with arthritis

Hi, I was diagnosed with RA three years ago, not long after a course of radiotherapy. It has been a strange journey since then, lots to come to terms with. I take methotrexate.

Comments

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 738

Welcome @DaisyRoots to the online community.

You were diagnosed with RA three years ago after a course of radiotherapy and describe your life as a strange journey with lots to come to terms with. It sounds as though you have been through a difficult time and had to adjust your life and ways of coping to accommodate the changes in your health. As you will see members of the community give to and receive support from each other so we are glad you found us and have shared your story with us.

I attach some links which I hope you will find helpful

There are many discussions and sources of information which I hope you browse round on the community. Among these is a new exercise activity which many people are finding really helpful. The benefit of having the exercise routines on YouTube is that you can follow them for as long as or as often as you like.

It is good to hear from you and I hope you will join in with us again soon.

Take care

Poppyjane

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.

• PaulH
    PaulH Member Posts: 3

Hi all, just quick intro, I’m PaulH diagnosed with PsA 4 years ago after decade or more of Psoriasis. Currently on adalimumab and methotrexate!! Joy!!

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 738

Welcome @PaulH to the online community.

You have had Psoriasis for a number of years and take adalimumab and methotrexate. I see from your second post that you have been assertively trying to convince your medical team that a third primary dose and a booster should be treated and administered differently. You may be interested to read the latest information from Versus Arthritis

I hope this is helpful, if you would like to talk to our Helpline team they are available Monday - Friday 9.00 - 6.00 p.m.

Members of the community share their thoughts and opinions on a wide range of topics and also offer help and support to each other in a safe environment so please take some time to browse round and join in. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Take Care

Poppyjane

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.