Helping shape the future of Versus Arthritis - part 2 now here

YvonneH
YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076
edited 7. Feb 2023, 09:48 in News Archive

Dear Members

We are currently looking at our plans for the future at Versus Arthritis. We want to ensure the services we deliver continue to support people with arthritis and musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions by putting them at the heart of what we do; to realise our new vision of Better Lives Today, Better Lives Tomorrow.

This is the first of two short surveys which by answering will help us shape this crucial work. The closing date for both surveys is 19 December 2021.

Survey Link

Comments

• jeddison1985
    jeddison1985 Member Posts: 211

Thanks @YvonneH completed - also I am on a focus group in relation to the VA strategy next Monday.

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

Done!

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 947

Done.

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740
    edited 8. Dec 2021, 11:00

Done. I was pleased to see Versus Arthritis being quoted in a Times online article this week (feel free to delete link if inappropriate)

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-key-to-healthy-joints-less-beer-more-broccoli-better-balance-c6zmdxm3v

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 9. Dec 2021, 05:58

Not an easy form to fill in was it? My priorities:

keeping the forum going, but also 'real life' stuff like the groups and the courses for pain management.

I wonder how many people will actually complete it🙄

• Sharon_K
    Sharon_K Member Posts: 460

thank you for your comment @frogmorton we will do our best to update you on the results

Best Wishes

Sharon

• YvonneH
    YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076
    edited 13. Dec 2021, 13:01

Survey two has just been released.

The deadline has been extended to take account of the delay in getting the link to us - Do please have a look and complete the survey if you can.

We are currently looking at our plans for the future at Versus Arthritis. We want to ensure that our campaigning and influencing continues to support people with arthritis and musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions by putting them at the heart of what we do; to realise our new vision of Better Lives Today, Better Loves Tomorrow.

This is the second of two short surveys which will help us shape this crucial work. The closing date for this survey is 9 January 2022.

Survey link

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

Question 5 of the new survey requires one to select 3 responses but it will only accept one.

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755
    edited 13. Dec 2021, 17:53

Thanks @Mike1 I have emailed the team who devised the survey, reported the issue and will post here when I get a response.

Update

The options for Question 5 have been fixed!

😀

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332

That was quick @Brynmor

I'll have a look now....

all done 😊

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

Part 2 done, really doesn't take long. I hope others will join in.

• Loggiemod
    Loggiemod Member Posts: 218

Done it