Options
John125
John125 Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:07 in Living with arthritis

Just signed up to this forum looking to pick a few brains, and get the benefit of others’ experience.

Comments

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 974
    Options

Hello @John125,

Welcome to the online community! Feel free to browse the forum and join in whenever you feel comfortable. All our members have experience of living with arthritis - why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself and what sort of arthritis you have?

Best wishes,

Anna (Mod)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• John125
    John125 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi Anna, I’m coming up for 64 years old, retired and have osteoarthritis in both knees, diagnosed about 4 years ago. Currently stuck with an inflammation/flare up in one knee, which is not pleasant. Also suspect arthritis in an elbow that I can’t straighten, which has been previously diagnosed as Golfers’ Elbow and the beginnings of arthritic pain in both thumbs.

I have physiotherapy exercises to do, which I have let lapse, like many others I suspect, but following discussion with my GP, have picked it up again. Hopefully this site will assist me with learning to accommodate the condition.