Hello.

Sue_at_the_seaside
Sue_at_the_seaside Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:07 in Living with arthritis

Hi, I'm Sue, 68 live on the South Coast. I was diagnosed with RA over 30 years ago. It's been pretty well controlled on and off, but in a flare at the mo. The consultant I saw today suggested I check you out on here! He obviously thinks this group is OK with good reliable info. So here I am. Starting oral steroids tomorrow! Need to have a booster covid jab( 4th injection) before a course of Rituximab in about 8 -10 weeks. Has anyone else had their 4th jab yet?

Comments

• Shell_H
    Shell_H Member Posts: 548

Hi @Sue_at_the_seaside - welcome to the online community!

I see you’ve been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis for 30 years and you’re currently experiencing a flare. Your consultant suggested you come here for advice and you’re curious if anyone else has had their 4th jab.

I’m afraid that while I have had my booster (and it was fine!) I didn’t have the third standard jab so I guess I’m not the person to answer this.

I’m assuming you have a good amount of knowledge of Rheumatoid Arthritis by now but I do have a link with some information on coping with flares, I hope it helps!

I’m sure some of the other community members will be along shortly with their input. This is a great community to share in. We all have Arthritis and understand what toy feel, so if there’s anything you want to share, talk about, ask or just vent about, this is a good place to do it.

Lovely to meet you!

Shell

• KazandNoo
    KazandNoo Member Posts: 129

Hi Sue

I had my 4th jab yesterday,arm a bit sore today and I feel a bit off colour but not too major.Luckily it's my day off today so just taking it easy.

I have PsA and am on Amgevita.

Nice to meet you.