I am new.

Caro50
Caro50 Member Posts: 8
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:08 in Living with arthritis

Hello all. I'm not new to arthritis as I've had it over just over 25 years.

I seem to be collecting different types which started with cervical arthritis, oesteo arthritis & palindromic rheumatoid arthritis. Plenty of pills to take plus various pain aids.

Comments

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 947

Hi @Caro50 and welcome to the online community,

You've had arthritis, including cervical arthritis, osteoarthritis and palindromic rheumatoid arthritis for over 25 years. That's quite a collection! It's great that you've joined the community - I'm sure you'll plenty of information, advice and support from our members, all of whom have experienced arthritis in their lives.

You've probably done a fair bit of research about your conditions, and you may already be familiar with the Versus Arthritis website. It offers up to date information about all things arthritis related, including health and nutrition, which you might like to have a look at:

Have a browse round the forums and have a read of some posts by other members Living with Arthritis is a good place to start - you will get to know what we are about and you might be ready to share more about your own journey with arthritis, and maybe post some offers of support and advice as you go along.

Looking forward to reading your posts,

Anna (Mod)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Caro50
    Caro50 Member Posts: 8

Thank you for the welcome.

I'm collecting arthritis slowly, even my partner has various forms too so we share heat pads, cool packs, gels, groans & grinding joints. Lol

We also have to sometimes help each other up. At least he understands it all.

Caroline x