Our moderators are all volunteers!

YvonneH
YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076
edited 7. Jun 2022, 08:52 in Chit chat

It's Volunteers Week and I'd like to say a huge

Your mods all work hard to make sure that the Online Community is a safe place for all of us to enjoy, whether we read or post. Some moderators have been doing this for over 10 years.

Join the Admin team in saying well done to each and every one of them.

Louisa and the Admin team

if you want to volunteer for Versus Arthritis take a look at this page

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332

Thanks for posting this Yvonne.

Absolutely this online Community is a lifeline for many of us and it wouldn't run without the mods so well said๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Toni x

• wazz42
    wazz42 Member Posts: 233

Thank you Moderators

This place has looked after me for years now and even though I don't post too much I still read.

You keep this place so we can say just how we feel and we know no-one will laugh at us or be unkind and on top of all that you keep the spam away

Thanks again

xx

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 3,951

Thanks moderators.

• Bella59
    Bella59 Member Posts: 33

Thank you to all mods who give up their time to make Versus Arthritis a success.Very much appreciated it is a great help in obtaining information and support.

• Fran54
    Fran54 Member Posts: 176

My thank you to all the mods. Since joining a few months ago, I have gained a wealth of knowledge and plenty of support.

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,096

Hello lovely mods ๐Ÿ˜Š thank you for all your hard work especially as it is your own time given & you do a brilliant job. This is the only forum of its type I've chosen to join, because it's a great source of help & info while not being too much/too overwhelming, and has a lighthearted social side too. Thanks all for keeping it running so well ๐Ÿ’— x

• Peebs
    Peebs Member Posts: 19

Thankyou all for all you do to help us!

• YasminT
    YasminT Member Posts: 4

Thank you mods for everything you do to keep this forum a great space for us all. Your efforts are very much appreciated. X

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697

Thanks from me, too, to all of you. Have a pint (each!) on me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿบ

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Polyanna
    Polyanna Member Posts: 10

Thank you Volunteers..it is great to know that you are there if we need help.๐Ÿค—xx

• I'm a bit late, but thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜˜

• YvonneH
    YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076

From Barbara12 in the cafe

Hi Brynmor a big thankyou from me to all the volunteers they are exceptional ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘xx