SQUEAK!!

It's now been 17 months since my right hip cartilage caved in and I've finally got used to the idea. However, my joint now SQUEAKS intermittently! It happens when I take my weight off it. It doesn't really have any significance but I'd be interested to know if anyone has experienced anything similar.

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336

It feels like ages since I've seen your name @Damned69

I have heard of lots of clicks clunks and grinding on here over the years no ''squeaking' though sorry🤔

Would it be worth you doing a 'search' here to see if anyone else has had this issue?

Sorry to not be much help

Take care

Toni x

• Hi I have been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis in both hips and I make clicking noises when I walk, I have had this for nearly three years, last year my physio said he was referring me, found out they forgot to refer me, extremely upset, but have now got different physio and I have been referred, hospital appointment end September, I have felt like been forgotten about, but I have been pushing, feeling very low and cry a lot, haven't had a life for three years, constantly in pain, I have no sponge between my hips both sides.

So depressed.