Covid

Hi everyone I have rheumatoid arthritis and I was wondering if anyone on hear has had covid multiple times?as I have 😔.I have had all my vaccines (Pfizer)and my booster,and does everyone know if I will have another jab at any point?🤦🏽‍♀️

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697

I'm in Scotland and have had five jabs. I believe we have another due in the autumn.

You seem to have been incredibly unlucky to have got covid so many times. None of my family (five here in Scotland one in England and two in USA) have had it once. Personally, I do avoid crowds. I haven't been to a restaurant since the first lockdown.

I'm pleased, though, that., despite the RA, and presumably DMARDS, you have recovered.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Baloo
    Baloo Member Posts: 385

I wonder how you caught COVID. I finally caught COVID this week. It lasted a day and then bit the dust. I had to ask myself how I caught it since I am very cautious, keep washing hands after touching things etc, but I can only guess it was travelling on the bus and tram to work. I wear a mask so it managed to get through maybe from forgetting to put the mask on, or from grabbing one of the support bars to help stand up and then forgetting to use the sanitiser.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336

Its other people not wearing masks Baloo not your fault.

Ezzmay you have been unlucky gosh. I am presuming that you caught it from Family there's not much you can do. I hope you did ok at least.

I have been lucky so far tio🤞

Hoping for another jab come Autumn that's my hope anyway

Toni x