Hi,

Options
Lyndsayelizebet
Lyndsayelizebet Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Hi 👋 I was diagnosed in April last year with inflammatory arthritis so everything is still quite new and I’m still adapting to my diagnosis, just thought I would say a quick hello.

Comments

• Sharon_K
    Sharon_K Member Posts: 460
    Options

Hi @Lyndsayelizebet

welcome to the community it is lovely that you have joined us here. You mention that you have go inflammatory arthritis and that you were only diagnosed last April. Yes it does indeed take time to adapt and this is the perfect place to ask about how people manage their arthritis. You might find this section useful

There are lots of amazing members here who will be very happy to support you and share their experience

Best Wishes

Sharon

• Loggiemod
    Loggiemod Member Posts: 220
    Options

Hello @Lyndsayelizebet and welcome to the community. I hope that you find some support and guidance as I have done. Unfortunately I can't offer any wise words of wisdom as mine is Osteoarthritis, but I am sure others here will. Good to have you with us

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options

Hello @Lyndsayelizebet

Lovely to meet you and welcome you to the online Community from me too. It's a scary time when you are first diagnosed isn't it?

I have had a similar diagnosis for a few centuries now so more than happy to help with anything if I can. Otherwise just join in take a look around and either join in a thread if you have something to say or even just offer some sympathy it all helps when you are the person getting the replies.

Take care and I hope you'll decide to hang around.

Toni x

• Lyndsayelizebet
    Options

Thank you so much for the reply x