Welcome you all

Malaz
Malaz Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Hi everyone my name is Malaz I am 26 years old I am from Africa I diagnosed with rahmatouied arthritis 2 months ago the reason why I join this community to share knowledge

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,591

A very warm welcome to you @Malaz too.

I am sure you will find the Online Community very support supportive as a newly diagnosed person with Rheumatoid Arthritis.

While you wait for someone to come along to share their experience maybe this would be useful for you?

In addition this information has been written especially for those newly diagnosed knowing what a tough time it is:

While you are here maybe you'd like to take a look around the rest of the forum Living with Arthritis tends to be the most popular.

Best wishes

Ellen.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336

Good morning @Malaz welcome to the online community from me too.

It's really scary when you're first diagnosed I hope you hadn't been struggling for a long time before diagnosis like a lot of us here?

Have they started you on medication yet for your RA? Be interesting to know if it's the same as we have here I expect it is.

Take care and what i always say to new people is keep posting!

Toni

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697

Hello @Malaz and welcome from me too. I've had RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) for many years. if you have any questions, just ask.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright