Knee Arthritis

Options

Hi, I'm currently suffering with arthritis in both knees which have gone worse over the past ten years. Struggling to walk any distance and constant burning when i'm sat down. I've been reading online about Gel injections on nSTRIDE APS but not sure if they are available on NHS. Has anyone heard of these or tried them. Would be great to hear from anybody.

Thank You. Keith Seal

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 993
    Options

Hello @sealyboy and welcome to the community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well.

I understand that you have arthritis in both knees and are struggling to walk and also that you have heard about gel injections. We don't have anything on our website about nSTRIDE APS but maybe some of the community will have some experience. Meanwhile have a look through the following which might be of use

Please keep posting and let us know how you are getting on and I am sure that others will connect with you to share their thoughts and experiences as well

With very best wishes

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm