Val's Cafe

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332

Morning Joan how are you and Sue doing today? I hope all is well? Toady has reminded me that we haven't heard from @Kitty for a while I will ring her tomorrow probably to see how she is. Not today as I am taking Lucy shopping and to the Drs as she has the day off. Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you today? Thanks for asking I am not too bad at all.

Oh yes your hair looks lovely - 10 years younger in fact! I like the bird's nest analogy😉 Glad the hairdresser behaved sensibly.Much nicer to be able to walk there under your own steam. I managed a walk yesterday morning and will go again today.

I was wondering whether the lack of exercise was also not helping the sleeping. Did a bit better yesterday - managed 6 hours straight which is a real improvement. I have got a bad habit of looking at the clock and counting how many hours are left and getting more stressed about it. I will take that advice thank you.

Oh poor poor BIl I feel his pain and disappointment that the promising looking bottle of cola in the fridge was in fact a far healthier drink🤭bless him!

Did I see a very cute pic of an adorable baby feeding himself? I bet Leola's baby bro would look that cute. To be fair I bet BR is even cuter. How did he get on in his 'big boy's bed'? I bet he loved it and hope he didn't fall out.

Well do your best to have a good day.

Morning Toady. Hope you are well today. I think I can't get used to posting in the middle of the day/night either! weird it was I never knew what day or time you'd see my posts!

I would also have hoovered and tidied for the very same far fetched possibility😳 I am so glad the roof is done and hope it lasts forever!

I'm glad Sleek didn't manipulate you all too much including my girls who fed her here - although I do think quite a lot more treats have gone than usual. I will ring Kitty tomorrow she knew i was away so I haven't heard from her for a few weeks now. I've got Lucy today as she has the day off.

I visited my friend yesterday and she seemed very slightly better although she did dip again in the evening😕 My bro is going ok what a horrible op he's had. They've 'gone in' under his bum cheek and hooked the muscle in place (4 times each attached to bone/tendon 4 further times). He is very sore and not allowed to sit. His leg is braced in place so that he can't bend it. He is home and very bored also feeling quite sore still.

I hope today is peaceful for you and you see Mrs B - we had some sunshine yesterday which was just lovely😊

Vietnamese breakfasts plenty is veggie/vegan, but I suggest you avoid the rice noodles and rice paper spring rolls - slimy🤢

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 3,947

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,898

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Have a good day with less pain. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) That’s good your roof’s done. Yes it was where we had our jabs. They said they would be back if needed. Have a good day

Barbara (()) How are you and Mr B (()) love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) I bet your brother is pleased that operation is over good luck to him (())) I hope Lucy has a good day (()) is sleeke still following you around (()) how is your back now (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I bet you feel better after having your hair cut. Love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

Hi Toni 🌺

How are you?

bit busy atm thanks

But group was good thanks

RR offered me giant choc buttons, I said no, I’m not same age as Leola , Mr Rembrandt lol

exercise def helps sleep in my opinion 👍

will post again soon tc xx

• bosh

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

yes it was a relief to have haircut indeed

when my hair gets too long it gets a bit unruly lol I look like an eccentric spider - lady lol

bye for now tc xx

• bosh

👋 toady 🐸

hi I’m half asleep 💤

hope you’re ok?

bfn xx

• bosh

Hi again Toni 🌺

Time for a proper post from me now 👍

thanks about haircut etc lol

yes I’ve noticed exercise does def help me with sleep 💤

i walked a fair bit yesterday so didn’t overdo it today 👍

I just thought I’d ask my mum thinks electric blankets are dangerous for arthritis as if they malfunction and overheat it’s potentially fatal- what’s your opinion please? Thanks

I like slimy rice noodles actually lol

as long as you don’t make me eat an octopus lol 🐙

BR is doing well thanks he loves the new bed and hasn’t fallen out to my knowledge 👍

he likes yoghurt and says “ fidge” (fridge) when he wants some, cleverly littley ❤️

LA will be coming here fairly soon on “holiday” for a few days during half term, but does Reading contain enough cheese for this young aristocrat? I hope so otherwise things could get very ooky 😱😱.

Yes funny about bill lol

not sure if Leola has a baby bro now I think about, it could’ve been manon actually oh well, glad you liked the pic anyway

RR has bought £90 worth of thermal vests from M & S as he’s “saving money” lol, I wonder what brand they were? English Channel? 😂

I avoided cheese today opted for tuna instead 👍

after all the whole family may be eating and residing at the dairy when tourist LA visits lol

the food pic looks v nice 👍

im ok generally thanks I’m going to go to the Tuesday group from next week

ive registered again for it

because I can’t see myself returning to gym anytime soon due to covid risk so it would be good to do something else too

my mum encouraged me to do this 👍

she’s ok today thanks

I used to go to local dance aerobics pre - arthritis but it’s one of those types of aerobics that really puts strain on the knees so too risky now

shame in some ways it was even nearer than hairdressers

the instructor was v nice though I’m still in touch with her on FB sometimes

J the organiser lady ate a whole large plate of scampi last week at some meal out lol

diff is that she exercises - “can you hear me bill?” Lol

ill go for now getting a bit tired

bye Toni have a good night Tc xx

• bosh

Hi toady 🐸

good evening/ night

how was your day?

mine was good on the whole thanks

hairdresser was telling me of some customers who cut their own hair during lockdown after watching silly videos on Rubik’s Cube and made such a horrendous mess of it that they went to the salon in desperation, that kind of thing lol. He said no one becomes a HD by watching a 3 min video- I have to agree with him lol.

I'll go for now getting tired

have a good night toady Tc xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,095

Hi all 😀 still a bit busier day than I would have wanted ideally, I seem to have attracted odd jobs 🤨 and am now throwing together an 'al fresco' shop, thankfully for a later slot than I originally had to book for tomorrow, don't really want an early start. I must say there is nothing like the morning after someone has had to come & be got up for, paradise & Elysian Fields notwithstanding, a quiet breakfast in your own time is a pretty close second 😊.

Yes I hope that this roof job actually stays done, frog, and I can get in that room & not worry about the 'dodgy end'. (As far as the ridge tiles go, I was just going to ask (but no hurry at all as it's not going to be the next job or the one after that), this chap is all for one of the new dry fix systems but from my own position & some things I've read I'm not that keen, so if you/Paul/your roof chap have any opinions on that anytime then thanks 👍️.) Your poor bro, I really felt that description of yours 😖 ouch, he must definitely be bored and fed up but also the not able to sit, oh gosh what a thought. I hope the mending process from here is not extensively long, poor chap. Extremely glad you had a close shave and a nasty bump yourself re steps rather than the things that as you say could have befallen you 😱. Hope you carry on getting a bit more/better sleep and as for Sleek squashing herself in among the pillows 😍. I hope 'our' Kitty is ok. Did have a bit of sun today but windy with it therefore cold outdoors, tomorrow bit nicer.. I think. I will skip the slimy options on the breakfast menu 😂 thank you for the advice, after tomorrow I should have croissants in time for Sat. 🥐. What are you most glad to be able to have again now you're back? Have a good night :) xx

Hello joan, yes I can move onto another job round the house now I hope and finish a bit more decorating, the ceiling will need doing where it was (and probably still is) damp, so best let that dry out a while I think. Let's all hope they don't need to open the covid places again🤞. Have a good day tomorrow, love to both and the dear dogs :) xx

Hi bosh, I am partial to a giant chocolate button myself 😳😳 and various other Leola-age sweets that I haven't grown out of. Would I have accepted one from RR though 🤔. Glad group was ok in general. Reading what you were discussing about fitbits etc I haven't got anything like that, but when I was doing more walking in the summer I quite liked mapping out my route when I got back on the g**gle aerial view thing and seeing how far it was, then saving a little screenshot, because that was quite fun 😀 I wouldn't know how many steps any given distance is though. Hope BR had a good first new nursery day and nice he had a sweet little send-off and card 🖐️. Hope HV not too bad at the moment too after Monday's 'extra helping' and maybe your alarm system is coming along nicely to the prototype stage? Have a good night anyway I hope and see you when I'm next in 👍️ xx

Love to Kitty, Barbara, keef, Lisbeth and anyone not around at the moment 👋 xx

• frogmorton

Morning Joan how are you doing today? My brother is glad the op is finally done he injured it before the funeral which was the 20th of December, but had to wait for MRIs and the like. Yes Sleekipuss is here now keeping an eye on me bless her. Back not too bad ATM how about your leg? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi you sounded very upbeat yesterday🙂 Was it making plans to go to the Tuesday group as well as wednesday I wonder🤔 I often feel happier once I've made a decision. Shame about the exercise group, but like you I think it might be a bit much nowadays with the arthritis. I keep on thinking that I will start yoga again soon that it might suit me better.

You'll be glad to know that I walked again yesterday and am getting nearly 6 hours sleep in a row ATM which is good. I will work on it I always used to get around 9 hours.

What do I think about heated blankets? Well my Mum would have said exactly the same as yours. I think that the older generation do worry about things 'blowing up' in our sleep. I think heat can be lovely for our bones (not so good for me just now as I am going through the hot flush stage🙄 Maybe you can compromise and put it on half an hour or an hour before bed and promise to switch it off (at the wall if you have to) before you get in? Just a thought. It would be lovely with us trying to save on heating too wouldn't it?

Well done eating tuna much better than the wonderful but dangerous cheese we all love so much! You will indeed be drowning in a deluge of delectable dairy when LA comes to stay. I personally am looking forward to hearing what he gets up to in Reading.

How adorable BR being able to ask 'fidge' for his yoghurts ❤️I bet you are all proud of him in his big boy's bed too.

RR is wise to get some thermal vests, but surely they don't cost £90! How many did he buy? As you said they must be designed for the arctic or something😂 Well done for refusing a choccy button I am proud of you. I ahve had no sweeties or chocolate at all now since we went away because you couldn't get them there and so far I haven't given in. Although I have bought some coming in my Ocado order this morning. Only a very few to share with Paul

J can probably splurge on something every now and then if she exercises - BIL!!! He doesn't listen does he😉

Erm....you like rice noodles? honestly? I saw a lady making rice paper for spring rolls it was amazing.

Well that was a lovely post from you - have a good day today.

Morning Toady how are you today? I'm glad you appreciated yesterday morning with no visitors just peace and quiet and a steady start.

My shopping is coming this morning 7.30-8am and I fully intend walking before then! Impressed? Well let's see if it happens shall we 😁

I will get some opinions on dry roofs if I can.... it's a big decision I agree and wouldn't want to make it on my own. We need some rain now to test yours.

My poor brother has had a rough time yes bless him and is very very bored indeed. Stitches out tomorrow then he is allowed to prop up at 60 degrees which should make eating easier for him. Recovery will be quite slow from what they are saying up to a year it's a footballer's injury and the consultant who did the op has done these types of surgery on actual footballers so I'm feeling hopeful. Of course the 'year' is to complete recovery for a normal person - he isn't a famous footballer😂

It is adorable Sleek feeling safe in our bed. She was a bit cheeky last night by getting on the bed, (when I got in), on Paul's side🤭 I will have time to check in on 'our' Kitty today.

I am most glad to have my decaf coffee and my favourite vegan 'butter' Naturali. Bliss, but so far I was saying to Bosh I haven't had any vegan chocolate or sweets at all!

Well you have a good day I hope all wildlife are present and correct as is your shopping!

egg fried rice noodles for Bosh

Hi to anyone who pops by!

• bosh

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope everything is alright there. Have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) today might be a quiet day. Have a good day where is it you live.

Barbara (()) I hope everyone is has well has can be (()) and you (()) and Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) thank you for asking about my leg I had an ex-ray on my knee the result was it is Arthritis in my knee the pain goes up to my hip I have to wait to get my appointment in February to see when I can go. How is your back have you got any pain from your fall (()) have a good day. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your brother (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) you have a friend at the gym could you ask her if she knows any exercises for Arthritis. You do feel better after having your hair cut I had mine yesterday. I’m not sure about electric blanket’s i always have a hot water bottle. Have a good day and your mum (()) how is she (())

Keef (()) and Lisbeth (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you this afternoon?

Thanks for the electric blanket- related advice 👍

glad you walked and that your sleep is improving

RR bought more than one and some thermal men’s’ leggings or something like that I think, I’m also not sure how it came to £90 lol😂

he also seems to buy everything he possibly can from Marks and Cinnamon Barks (or whatever it’s called) lol

thats great you’ve reduced sweet things 👍

makes so much difference if people don’t pressurise you to eat things 😡

anyway I do what I can

thanks about RR but I tend not to eat sweet things in public with people I don’t know well, lol, I feel a bit self -conscious, I still eat the rubbish but not under scrutiny lol, a whole packet of monstrously large choc buttons I do not though Sir Rembrandt 😂.

yes BR is being a brave boy

he also likes new nursery just got a bit upset when Maria the carer finished shift to be temporarily replaced by another lady he cried and called out “Maya Maya” bless him (he’s met M before).

but he’s enjoying himself in general thanks and likes listening to the stories. I also saw a pic of him happily playing with two cuddleys Dino 🦕 and rabbit

which is much more than he gets to do at home, naughty toy - stealer LA😡

Yes J the organiser lady is a big exerciser 👍

she likes talking about cheese though which is quite strange lol

once she asked us all to talk about which cheese type we preferred and why, I only ever have cheddar and occasionally Leerdamer and not as much as J does, so I’m afraid my “recital piece” disappointed lol.

Bill is listening to Bill these days it seems🙄

I like rice noodles yes, though I can understand of course that many people don’t and that they can also find the texture off - putting, it’s only rice though, you know, nothing ooky in it, but I understand of course we all have different tastes 😀

Thanks for the pic of egg fried noodles I could’ve done without it tbh tho lol, stomach is slightly ooky, but I know of course it was well - intended 👍

thanks but it was an upbeat day yesterday in general I think, of course it was nice to make the decision that’s true, but also it was nice to talk to J (RR is ok but quite self - absorbed), also I know it’s just the town centre, but really good to have a change of scenery from home and the local walks.

im tired today but otherwise ok at this precise moment thanks

stopping now eyes hurting a bit

looking for eyedrops

bye Toni Tc xx

• toady
    edited 2. Feb 2023, 17:34

Hi all, not a bad day even though windy but I got a line of washing out, I thought it may as well do something useful whilst making itself unpleasant. Would have been a better day if the postman had not let me down in picking up a collection, meaning I didn't need to get up and put it ready for him or, in fact, finish packing it last night 🙄.

My shopping was there literally all but the croissants frog so I should never have mentioned them, should I 😂. Never mind, other pastry goods are available 😉 hope yours was ok too, and am I impressed you were up for yours at 7.30 and were going to go out beforehand?! Impressed is not the word!! Hope it wasn't too windy for you either the early bit of the day was better here. I'll pass on the rain test for the roof as long as poss please 😬 if it's only 99% sound I'm not exactly going to know, as it had presumably been seeping in for years and it needed enough rain + a way to get in through the ceiling for me to know. 🙄 Thank you I am leaning towards preferring having the ridge tiles reset in mortar but will take any opinions on board & am asking around elsewhere - part of the idea behind the dry system as far as the chap was pitching it to me is that it shouldn't need attention after that but frankly getting years & years out of anything is not a priority. Glad you can have a nice coffee now and 'butter' and hopefully something nice to put it on 😀. Hope Lucy was well when you saw her and shopping went well (and the Drs was routine hopefully). Oh that is a long recuperation ahead of your bro - don't start me on footballers putting themselves through this sort of thing getting silly injuries playing silly sport, ugh. I do hope the 60% propping up will seem like a big help, thankful for small mercies I imagine! Mrs B fine even if still skirmishing with Mr B, and have seen mousies this morning, and Robin, and most of the regulars. Have a good night tonight and if you need Sleek luring off the bed I do have doughnuts 🍩😉. xx

Hello joan, well it was quiet in places at least today, nobody coming to the door except the grocery man, not even postie, who should have been coming 😄 you can't win. I'm roughly in the midlands (I don't narrow it down in case I ever want to be insulting about my consultant and it could be a bit too easy to know who I'm talking about 😂). It's not where I'm from originally at any rate, I was born down South. Have a good Friday :) xx

Hi bosh, I missed you last night by 4 minutes didn't I, one day I will manage to do a complete simultaneous post 😄. I will check now but if I don't see you've posted may call in later. I have actually looked at DIY hair videos in my time, a lot of them involved tying your hair up in a ponytail on top of your head and cutting that to give you layers, or tipping forward & combing it over your face and trimming it, for the same principle. This was in the days where I still hoped to wear my hair down though, now that I put it up it doesn't really matter what it's doing as long as there's less of it, hence the hacking it off any old how 😂 don't tell HD you would traumatize him. Glad to hear BR is getting on ok, and good for him getting to keep some toys to himself 😀. See you later maybe :) xx

Love to all 😘

• bosh

Hi Joan

Thanks for the advice about the hot water bottle 👍

im glad you had a haircut too 😀

You’re right it is worth asking the instructor -friend for advice thanks for that idea

she’s just started a new job now though so I might wait for a bit before asking 👍

mum seems okay today thanks though the situation with dad is difficult for both of us to bear sometimes

but we’ve made a plan now that he’s going to phone the doc for appointment on the 22nd of this month he needs to complete some blood pressure forms first or something like thats what he says he’ll do but I really hope it goes through with it

I hope you are both having a nice evening bye and take care for now xx

• bosh

Hi toady 🐸

how are you this evening?

It’s ok I have nothing against giant c button - eaters, but being offered the m & s “offending items” (lol) in a non m & s cafe when trying to be a bit careful with my sugar intake was a bit annoying lol.

Don’t worry about missing posts and things like that 😀

glad it wasn’t a bad day

b test booking went ok thanks, tests i book at hospital are fairly painless as I just book them online - no receptionist

apparently old nursery owner a lady I’ll refer to as P has a “crush” on bill! She’s also married herself oh dear! She said farewell to my sis but just and properly talked to and embraced the cola - drinker! Well good to know he can still attract the ladies - well 2 ladies anyway, my sis and P lol - even if his belly is become a bit volcanic ( in size that is, not saying it explodes, not yet anyway) .

bye for now t - see you later if you’re about , Tc xx

ps diff type of Alice - inspired pic- there’s a v tiny rabbit through the keyhole xx

• toady

Just a quick goodnight again, thanks bosh for the hello and the tiny rabbit 😍 my evening is ok thank you but I won't be sorry to get to bed has been a couple of tiring days what with roofers & everything. Also meant to say good luck for mxt day and good idea to go to Tuesday club, sorry about gym etc but it's nice you speak to the aerobics lady still. I see what you mean about the giant c buttons, I forgot the please do not consume own food on premises etc etc side of things. I have had to go & look up the m & s ones now and I see they are quite a bit bigger than the ones I have which are the classic brand ones, if you had them on a coat they would definitely be 'statement' buttons 😂. Funny about P and bill, ooh, a parent teacher type mini intrigue v much the stuff of soap operas. Have a good night 👋 :) xx

Sleep well all 😴 xx

• bosh

Thanks toady 🐸

have a good night toady and everyone Tc xx

• bosh
    edited 2. Feb 2023, 21:26

Sorry pressed wrong button lol

so another flower pic xx

• frogmorton

Morning!

Morning Joan. So they might be able to help with your leg or have you got to just cope with the pain? I suppose you have to wait until you get your apt and see. Let us know though. My back is ok I think mostly recovered from the fall. I do think though that I need to pay better attention to where I'm going - that's twice I've fallen since Christmas Eve! Love to you and Sue are you nipping out today? ((())) xxx

I got hold of @Kitty first go yesterday. She sounded really well - recovering from a chest infection but in herself I mean. She just sounds so much happier in her bungalow. She has her new glasses now and is thrilled with them. Having lots to do with old friends many of the JWs and getting on zoom with them a lot. She's sticking to her vegetarian with fish diet, but the biccies are still there so we're all welcome to come over for a cuppa! All in all she sounded great👍️

Morning Reshmi I love the 'flowers in windows' pics thanks for that😊

How are you today? Is your Mum still doing ok?

Ooh! I expect it long johns in Marks and cinnamon sparks do cost a fair bit, but I don't really like to picture men in them😯😂

You are right it's a lot easier to stick to your diet if there is no-one suggesting - or buying - things you shouldn't eat🙄 and no-one should pressure you into eating in public with people you aren't 100% comfortable with.

How sweet is BR - loving his favourite carer 'Maya' bless him. So glad he settled into the new nursery so easily. Lucy was like that, Charley not so. I am very very pleased to hear that you have seen evidence of him with two cuddlies!❤️Dino and 🐰 will make him happy. Oddly enough when someone gave Lucy and Charley a koala each Lucy loved hers and called him 'Carlos' Charley saw how much she loved him and actually gave Lucy her own! Lucy's face lit up and she said 'two Carlos'!. So they became Carols and Carlotta.

Cheese - you had a discussion about cheese once at group?! That's actually quite funny. Poor you though - you actually avoid it. It sounds like J maybe likes all cheeses? I'm sure your input was fine. You're right about the rice noodles it is a texture issue for me I bet it's quite healthy. If I ever leave anything for you and your stomach is having an ooky day just leave it I won't be offended.

J sounds lovely and it is nice to get out of the house even if it isn't far from home. I think RR can be quite entertaining, but she just sounds nice. I'm glad he's ok though and is the new lady still going? You haven't mentioned her for a while.

Well as for BIL he is just BIL and always will be.

Hope you found your eye drops🤞take care.

Morning Toady. Oh dear me naughty postie so you had to be up early for him today too🙄 At least you got some washing dry.

Just one substitution for me yesterday so I was happy and nothing I was looking forward to like your croissants😕 You'll see I got hold of Kitty yesterday she said it worked out well with Sleek as she usually likes to sleep on her feet when I'm away so you and the day time.

Today I will walk a little later I do prefer it to be getting light! Funny how you can see though🤨we have no streetlights in our village.

That's exactly what Paul said. the dry roofing system is one which should last like decades. Mortar obviously weathers over time so won't last indefinitely. My question is - is it that the builder can do dry roofing but not mortar???

Poor Bro yes he is suffering, but stitches out this evening then I expect tomorrow he will brave perching up a bit. I have to agree footballers have the money to pay for intense treatment us normal people don't! Lucy was seeing the Dr for a meds review I think so nothing to worry about and enjoyed her shop. I think she has a visitor staying this weekend if I remember rightly.

I'm glad all wildlife are present and correct. Poor Mrs B I'm still a tad worried about how this coming mating season will turn out. Have you seen the new Ms B lately? I think I knew about the 🍩 spotted some on Sleek's whiskers last night! I have started to brush her fur as she is getting older now and I think some help is in order.

She will be due her check up soon.

Have a good day😊

• bosh

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) sorry to hear from Toni you had a chest infection (()) i hope you feel better now. Have a good weekend. That’s good your new glasses are alright. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) that’s good you got a line of washing dry. Do you have a visit from the postman tomorrow. Have a good weekend (())

Barbara (()) how are things there with you and your’s (()) have a good weekend. Love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) you need eyes in the back of your head (()) good luck to your brother with his perching (()) that’s nice Lucy is getting on alright (()) yes I have to wait for my appointment. Your friend (()) trying its hard (()) Have a good weekend. love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia ()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) when we were younger our Aunt’s would come to visit us and we had to go to town and have a meal I never wanted to but I had to I would think everyone was looking at me I wanted to get away has quick has I could. I’m better now I think I’m just has good has them. How is your mum (()) have a good weekend.

Keef (()) and Lisbeth (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

Hi toady

How are you this morning?

sorry you had some tiring days with the roofer

im ok thanks bit tired

instalment day today I feel

yes BR needs to have fun without being hindered by bossy LA

bfn xx

• bosh

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you this afternoon?

Thanks about the pics

I’m ok thanks

mum is more or less ok today thanks

she’s going out for lunch today with dad, unless he changes his mind in a stubborn way or gets too tired after overdoing it in his online gym class - both of which are strong possibilities.

im not going as a bit tired after walk etc

that’s cute about your kids and teddies ❤️

instalment day again

bit busy

back in a bit bye tc xx

• bosh
    edited 3. Feb 2023, 13:20

Hi Joan

I just typed a whole post to you and lost it 😡

got interrupted

mums ok thanks 🙏

I know what you mean about childhood I was v shy too

im ok now about eating in public it’s just when I eat sweet things there people comment saying that’s bad that’s expensive and so on it’s a bit off - putting lol.

bye for now xx