Helplines Awards

helpline_team
helpline_team Posts: 3,464
Hi Everyone

At an awards ceremony last night Arthritis Care Helplines were awarded 'Highly Commended' by BT and the Telephone Helplines Association for our 'Chat to Helplines' Forum in the catagory 'Innovative Use of Technology to Deliver a Helplines Service'.

We are really pleased and want to say 'thank you' to all of you for contributing and making this Forum such a success.

Best wishes

Val

Comments

• scattered
    scattered Member Posts: 326
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Congratulations! I've never used the forum directly myself, but frequently read responses. You all do a good job with helping us figure out our diseases and such.
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    well done indeed :D:D:D:D:D:D

The helpline is a lifeline at times when we are so low - the added bonus of posting on the helpline forum here is that other forum users are able to 'hold our hands' in a cyber way whilst you are not there to answer.

They certainly don't replace you great folks at helpline towers, but it is a great bonus.

so Thank you all vfor your good work ..... and keep it up!
  • madoldbat
    madoldbat Member Posts: 1
    I dont write much but pop in to look at whats going on and always get great ideas, advice and enormous comfort from what you Helpline people put up here.
    Like many people I have also rung you and know what a relief it is to hear that frindly helpful voice. You really deserve this award and you get my vote everyday!
    Thanks for being there, you are my lifeline on those bad days.
    Ta :D
    MOB
  • kezzo1
    kezzo1 Member Posts: 171
    thats fab news well done everyone !! xx :lol:
  • mmarshall
    mmarshall Member Posts: 69
    Well done to all of you on the team.