DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT A RUNNING WATER FEELING IS DOWN LEGS

suepollard
suepollard Member Posts: 28
edited 2. Dec 2008, 11:16 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all,
does anyone happen to know what a running water feeling is running down buttocks and legs, I have a feeling of slow running water down my buttocks and legs, is it inflammation or is it a nerve thing, or am I barking up the wrong tree?
thanks
sue

Comments

• mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    suepollard wrote:
    Hi all,
    does anyone happen to know what a running water feeling is running down buttocks and legs, I have a feeling of slow running water down my buttocks and legs, is it inflammation or is it a nerve thing, or am I barking up the wrong tree?
    thanks
    sue
    Hi Sue,

I am diabetic and when I am having a hypo this is the feeling I get of cold running water down my arms and legs also get very weak if the blood glusose is getting lower start to find it hard to talk until I get choclate or lucozade, then once I have them I feel find .

I kno this feeling only too well , its very scary.

Mike R & Hazel :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • petmad
    petmad Member Posts: 252
    Hi Sue, I often wake up with running water feeling in the lower half of my righr leg. I know mine is caused by the nerves in my lower back. I would advise you to get you doc to examin you to identify the cause in your case. Linda
  • suepollard
    suepollard Member Posts: 28
    [hi linda,. many thanks for that, I thought I was going crazy wondering if something awful was happening. I am seeing the gp this week and later on in Dec the consultant. i really appreciate your reply, thanks once again, sue