mikes update

mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 3. Dec 2008, 12:13 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I could not get on this site as I had forgot my password , but with bobs help I finally got here again :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Boy is it good to see this site.

I am still waiting to hear about the MRI scan results, the main thing for me is my toes , as you know I am diabetic well this infection will not go away and the person at the podiarty hurt my feet and stopped the blood to my right toe resulting in a trip to hospital so looking after toes myself.

but a lady on the arthrits angles suzi has made me think , it might be worth getting a gp look at them. Now Hazels report: I thought she would be admited again to Hospital as her blood pressure was all over he place but now it has calmed down and touch wood it stays ok , She thinks the fibromayaglia is getting worse as the pain is every where now,.

My son is looking forword to xmas he cant wait, he had no more fits thank god , still in his splint on his right leg it now been on for 3 years

my painting the house for xmas is over :D

Mike R & hazel :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• mike77
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Mike,good to hear from you again,i wondered where you had been hiding,I agree with the good advice Suzi has given you about going to your GP about your toes,you must be very careful with the diabetes etc,so i hope you have made an appointment,take care with the decorating too,very hazardous :!:
    Hi,

I have got an appointment IT IS FOR THE 10TH dECEMBER , i WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW i GOT ON IF THATS OK

mIKE r & hAZEL
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Hi Mike nice to hear from you and about Hazel also you have been missed are you pleased with your decorating what colours did you use????
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Mike
    I missed you and Hazel too!! What are you like not remembering your password - and I know you're not old enough to blame it on your age...maybe it was paint fumes?! :wink:
    Good to hear how you are all doing - glad the lad is ok and Hazel's BP is settling now.
    Sorry to hear about toes - you look after them till the 10th and let us know how you get on at the GPs
    Take care
    Toni xx
  • mike77
    noeltone wrote:
    Hi Mike nice to hear from you and about Hazel also you have been missed are you pleased with your decorating what colours did you use????
    Hi Noeltone,

The colours I picked for the bedroom was walls sunkissed yellow , ceiling winter tan skirting white gloss also coveing white

hall walls just touched up honey dew, celing not touched peach,

living room Skirting whie gloss ( hazel did this )coveing white gloss walls touched up and ceiling

all door frames white gloss, glad its all done how are you getting on with new hip/

Mike R & Hazel :D:D:D:D:):):):):):):)
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • mike77
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hi Mike
    I missed you and Hazel too!! What are you like not remembering your password - and I know you're not old enough to blame it on your age...maybe it was paint fumes?! :wink:
    Good to hear how you are all doing - glad the lad is ok and Hazel's BP is settling now.
    Sorry to hear about toes - you look after them till the 10th and let us know how you get on at the GPs
    Take care
    Toni xx
    Hi toni ,

cant blame it on paint fumes as there was none, just finshed helping hazel put the xmas tree up looks good all I want for xmas is brand new toes , new hips new back and new knees mabye some day I might just get them.

take care

Mike R & Hazel :):):):):):):)
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • frogmorton
    Hi Mike
    Have you written to Santa then?! :wink:
    Haven't got my tree up yet - have to wait for my youngest's birthday first :!:
    No fumes eh? What kind of paint was that?
    Bet it all looks lovely
    Toni xx
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Hi Mike nice set of colours I like the sound of sunkissed yellow sounds warm could never gloss that well paint always seemed to run I am fine with new hip had some soreness and physio helped and can now do my exercise easier thanks for asking bestish of wishes to Hazel also
  • mike77
    relieved to read you have made an appointment Mike,and yes please let us know how you get on on the 10th.
    i think we will have our tree up on Monday the 1st :) (but i aint decorating first :lol: )
    god youre very wise , scottishlass I will let you now how I get on .
    Mike R & Hazel :D:D:D
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • michelle22
    michelle22 Member Posts: 93
    Hi Mike nice to hear how you are doing and I hope that the GP sorts your toe out as you have enough to contend with as it is at least the decorating has been done I wish I could say the same lol :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • mike77
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hi Mike
    Have you written to Santa then?! :wink:
    Haven't got my tree up yet - have to wait for my youngest's birthday first :!:
    No fumes eh? What kind of paint was that?
    Bet it all looks lovely
    Toni xx
    Hi toni ,I have not wrote my note to santa yet , the type of paint was from the Dulux range I got stuff that had this moltec in it it says it will be good agaist damp for 5 years ( i HAVE A LOT OF DAMP , for new bungalow it was built in 2004) the health enviroment said condensation, my brother - in - law is a builder said it is too do with the ventillition The eaves along the roof are blocked. told the people that we rent from they said its ventilation

so I hope this paint does the job right, Now a birthday near xmas double presents sounds good.

Mike R & Hazel :D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • mike77
    relieved to read you have made an appointment Mike,and yes please let us know how you get on on the 10th.
    i think we will have our tree up on Monday the 1st :) (but i aint decorating first :lol: )
    hi scottishlass, I got appointment in for to see the gp to do a procedure called : Wedge resection of ingrown Toenail , I sure hope this helps me. on the 11th December, so cancelled the other appointment as it was about toes.

Mike R & Hazel :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • frogmorton
    Hi Mike
    I will bear that paint in mind - I get condensation too.
    Lucy is very exited about her birthday - she just loves this time of year!!!
    I hope that toenail thingy does the job for you :shock: Sounds a biot scary to me :!:
    Toni x
  • tweedie
    tweedie Member Posts: 70
    mike77 wrote:
    Hi all, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I could not get on this site as I had forgot my password , but with bobs help I finally got here again :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Boy is it good to see this site.

I am still waiting to hear about the MRI scan results, the main thing for me is my toes , as you know I am diabetic well this infection will not go away and the person at the podiarty hurt my feet and stopped the blood to my right toe resulting in a trip to hospital so looking after toes myself.

but a lady on the arthrits angles suzi has made me think , it might be worth getting a gp look at them. Now Hazels report: I thought she would be admited again to Hospital as her blood pressure was all over he place but now it has calmed down and touch wood it stays ok , She thinks the fibromayaglia is getting worse as the pain is every where now,.

My son is looking forword to xmas he cant wait, he had no more fits thank god , still in his splint on his right leg it now been on for 3 years

Hi Mike,
    Glad things are picking up for you , hope the dr can help with your toes but the reason i am answering your post is -- I had a modern bungalow before and the thing that will help the dampness/condensation problem is a dehumidifer , we were advised to buy one by a surveyor , you will be amazed at the amount of water ther is in your bungalow and seemingly bungalows are damper than houses because ther is less space for the dampness to be in height wise - they are not too expensive nowadays but they are worth every penny -- you will all feel better for running it a few times a week.
    Joanna
    xx
    ps your colour scheme sounds so summery aahh . 8)
  • mike77
    tweedie wrote:
    mike77 wrote:

Hi Mike,
    Glad things are picking up for you , hope the dr can help with your toes but the reason i am answering your post is -- I had a modern bungalow before and the thing that will help the dampness/condensation problem is a dehumidifer , we were advised to buy one by a surveyor , you will be amazed at the amount of water ther is in your bungalow and seemingly bungalows are damper than houses because ther is less space for the dampness to be in height wise - they are not too expensive nowadays but they are worth every penny -- you will all feel better for running it a few times a week.
    Joanna
    xx
    ps your colour scheme sounds so summery aahh . 8)
    hi thanks for the advice I will invest in a dehumidifer as I am fed up with all this painting lark its in all the room so will one do the job.

Thanks again joanna

Mike R & hazel
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • mike77
    sorry about the double post forgot I just sent this

Mike R & Hazel
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR