colinone Member Posts: 1,039
edited 25. Dec 2008, 13:46 in Living with Arthritis archive
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all
Colin and family

Comments

• roczko
    roczko Member Posts: 92
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    A merry Christmas to you and yours and a happy and pain free new year to everyone here.

Patrick
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Sending everyone a cyber mince pie and I'm also standing under the cyber mistletoe with my lips puckered ready for all my cyber friends. :wink:

Happy Christmas to all of you.

Luv from Legs with a sprig of holly and wearing a party hat :lol::lol:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    thanks for the kiss linda, right on the cheek!!! :lol:

happy christmas to you all, sorry i've not been round much but my little one (sarah) had to have a tooth out under anesthetic, the tooth came through hollow and so was slowly disintergrating, so i've been abit up and down with worry and lack of sleep, but she was fine and i think it was worse for me!!!

any way, i digress!!! happy christmas and heres to a happy, healthy (?) and a lot less painfull new year, cheers all (insert a glink of glasses here!!)
    x x x
  • jeannie2
    jeannie2 Member Posts: 135
    Thanks everyone for your good wishes.
    I send you mine, Rob's and my Ma's. Have a wonderful, painless, stressfree Christmas and all our good wishes for a much, much better 2009.

Jeannie
  • fayrose
    fayrose Member Posts: 241
    I join in wishing everyone on here a Happy Christmas and a good 2009. :D
  • Jeannie
    Jeannie Member Posts: 29
    A very happy Christmas from all the forum team too.Jeannie2
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Hi Colin, merry christmas and happy new year love Kim(Jaspercat) and Malcolmxxx
  • sarahrockfan
    sarahrockfan Member Posts: 79
    Merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone!!! :D:lol::mrgreen:
    Take care
    Sarah x
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I would like to wish everyone a very merry xmas and a painfree new year, lets hope santa is good to everyone tomorrow :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: its not fair all thease lovely chocalate sweets every time I have three my sugar level goes way up , but its xmas and I want to enjoy it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Mike R & Hazel :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Wishing you all a peaceful christmas. May 2009 be kind to us all.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • mash65
    mash65 Bots Posts: 834
    wishing u all a merry xmas,& a happy new year.hope u all got what u wanted from santa.raising my glass to u all,cheers.debsxx