Thank you, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

slummymummy
slummymummy Member Posts: 69
edited 30. Dec 2008, 11:50 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Everyone,

Merry Christmas!!! (it's still going on in our house :lol: ).
I just wanted to say thank you very much to everyone who posts on this forum. You have all been a great support, a listening ear, and a shoulder to cry on. :( All your words of wisdom have been invaluable to me over the past few months. I really truely feel very grateful. I honestly don't think that I would have come to terms with my diagnosis of RA as well as I have if it wern't for you guys. I know I'm really early on in my arthritis journey, but I feel that with you here, I will always have someone who understands, and someone to cheer me up and give me hope for the future.

So, lets raise our glasses and make a toast: Three Cheers for Arthritis Care Forum!! Hurraaaayyyyyy!
And all the best for everyone for 2009 - May it be a better year than the last! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 8)

Slummy
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Slummy,
    All I can say is straight back at ya!!
    Love Kate xx
  • mash65
    mash65 Bots Posts: 834
    lets all hope 2009 brings peace,happiness,sleep & less pain to all.may all your wishes come true,happy new year to u all.cheers debsxxxx
  • scorpiojackie
    scorpiojackie Member Posts: 38
    Likewise... My glass is raised, Cheers to all :)

Jackie x
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    I am with you all, the glasses are raised waiting for new years eve and the hands of time to strike at midnight .

all the best

in

the new year everyone.

Mike R & Hazel & Mike jr :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) : :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) ) :):):):) : :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) ) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    All I can say to the posts above is 'DITTO' and cheers. Happy New Year to Everyone on the Forum.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • Shell
    Shell Member Posts: 45
    Hi All
    Merry Xmas and Happy new year to you all and hears to a good pain free 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Michelle
  • tracys
    tracys Member Posts: 25
    Happy New Year everyone when it comes cant wait for 2009 getting Anti tnf finally so I hope that 2009 will be better for me and for all of you x
    Cheers Tracy s
  • eilean1
    eilean1 Member Posts: 12
    hear hear Slummymummy,
    Aw Ra best for 2009 to every one of you.
    xx

An' lang may yer lum reek!

not you Scottish lass, but to the rest, rough trans. is :-may smoke come out of your chimney for a long time. Long Life!Slainte (cheers)

Eilean