not gone just busy!

suzster
suzster Member Posts: 1,328
edited 8. Jan 2009, 07:52 in Living with Arthritis archive
hi all,
i just wanted to say sorry i've not been here much recently. what with my 2 fingers on my right still playing up, well not working at all and my little one sarah having to have a tooth out under anesthetic on the 19th of this month and then trying to get christmas pressies and then get through christmas i just seem to have had no time. now my eldest ellie has come down with a cold and poor sarah looks like she starting to come down with it to, so lifes great, not!!!
happily i've been doing really well with my injections, i've now done 3 at home alone so i'm very proud of myself!!
the cold weather is playing havoc on my joints though and so i've decided to invest in a bouncier pushchair, so hopefully if i can get out a bit more i'll feel happier. the one i've got has no suspention so every bump i go over jolts my hands and so i have to keep stopping to give my hands a shake, i've found a cheap one that has bouncy tyres and so it should be easier on my hands!!!

anyway, enough of my moaning, i just want to wish everyone a very happy new year and heres to a less painful 2009!!!
i will try to get on here a bit more once ellie is back at school and hubby is back at work, i won't have to fight for access to the computer then lol.
take care all and chat soon.
sue

Comments

• katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hey Suzster completely off the subject but you haven't got a daughter called Natalie as well have you 'cos my youngest is Sarah, middle one is Ellie and eldest is Natalie!!! I know there are a few more on here with girls who are called Sarah -perhaps someone somewhere will do one of those"studies" and tell us that "Arthur" is something to do with the name with give our girls!!!!! :lol::lol: Love Kate X
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    hi, just the 2 girls here, my eldest is 9 yrs old and my youngest is 2 yrs old next week, anyway, this is wierd!! when i had ellie (eleanor) i was a single mum and was convinced i was going to call her amy, but when she was born the name eleanor just popped into my head and so it stuck, i then found out my great grandma was called eleanor, seemed weird but then 7 and abit yrs later (after i got married) we had a baby girl, argued about what to call her and eventually agread on sarah, then totally out of the blue, my dad told me that they had recently found out the the great grandma was actually called eleanor sarah! we had no idea when we thought of the name but it did give me shiver up my spine when we were told!
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    You want weird!!!! When I was pregnant with my Ellie (Eleanor) my best friend had her youngest and I went to see her in the hospital. Her mum and Dad were there and we were all talking babies. "What name have you chosen?" asked my friends Mum. "Eleanor Jane, Eleanor because it's my middle name and Jane after your daughter who going to be Godmother" says I. "That's strange" says Jane's Mum, "Eleanor is my name too!" Coincidence number1. Later we were talking about different hospitals and I said that my Mum had done her training at that hospital "So did my sister" said Janes Dad. So next time I spoke to my Mum I asked her if she had known Janes's Aunty Mary. "Know her" said my Mum, "she held you before I did!!!!!". Apparantly Aunty Mary had been in charge the day I was born and when Mother came round from the aneasthetic had insisted on taking me from the nursery to Mum!!!! Coincidence number 2!!! So is that coincidence or just weird!!!