Cant sleep

noeltone
noeltone Member Posts: 878
edited 31. Dec 2008, 23:22 in Living with Arthritis archive
Treading the boards cant sleep, whats new to much pain but so tired and its cold head ache blast arthur :x :x :x :x :x

Comments

• bluesky05
    bluesky05 Member Posts: 39
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Me neither........... :? Hopefully soon tho, it's so boring being awake in the wee small hours, don't you think? :(
  • michelle22
    michelle22 Member Posts: 93
    I am the same ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr :(:(:(
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Yessssss .... I've had a couple of bad nights Sue
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Finally got back to sleep about 3 in the morning after watching TV and reading and I have just now woken up boy was I tired where has the day gone???? does anyone count sheep it does not work its the waking up that is the pain forgive the pun
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    Sleep 1am to 3.08 am awake 'til 6.39am (well last time I looked at the clock) up at 8.30am so a good night ......NOT!!!!
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Hi Chrisov, as you know I can certainly symphasise with you and everyone else on this issue, my trouble today is due to pain killers I can't stay awake love Jaspercatxxx
  • suzanna1953
    suzanna1953 Member Posts: 4
    katekelly wrote:
    Sleep 1am to 3.08 am awake 'til 6.39am (well last time I looked at the clock) up at 8.30am so a good night ......NOT!!!!

Some years ago I was prescribed Tramadol Hydrochloride-Zydol. I couldn't sleep. I felt all warn and not quite asleep if you know what I mean. It is a lesser known side effect. A consultant with a bad back told me.
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    Guess who ain't asleep again!!! Happy New Year!!!

Not on Tramadol Sue, didn't agree with me so take co-codamol as necessary but also have some really powerful stuff in the cupboard left over from when I had pleurisy just before Christmas. Like you say though the constipation that accompanies the use of these painkillers is sometimes nearly as bad as putting up with the pain. Fibrogel don't do it for me if you get my meaning!!!

Hey ho never mind at least I get to be in charge of the remote control at this time in the morning!!!