Any Suggestions?

georgielou
georgielou Member Posts: 12
Hello everyone...........i am a freelance florist and work from my apartment, but my work doesnt really get me out to meet different people other than engaged couples! Im looking to do something a few hours a week, even voluntary work so i can meet young people and friends, any suggestions i keep hitting walls?!
lots of love georgie xxx

Comments

• colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello georgielou
    If its just part time you want, try the high st florist or branch out to cover other things like partys and such. you could do ballons
    Coiln
  • mandy_b1967
    mandy_b1967 Bots Posts: 115
    Hi I know this is nothing to do with floristry but try one of the local charity shops. My partner works for Cancer Research and they have so many different people that work from one or two hours a week to everyday. You fit it into your lifestyle or abilities
    Mandy
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    HI how about a hospital kiosk then you get to meet people and you could advertize your floristry talent it will bring you more work . from joanne. :):)
    Joanne
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Have you thought about writing to Ben Fogal for one of those trips he does, not only would you meet people but you could get fit as well. It would sure give you the opportunity to see the world, well at least the top of mountains or the darkest depths of the jungle. Don’t do the desert one at least not in North Africa I done that one and never a soul in 14 days but then you can be lonely in a crowd anyway.

Colin