Does anyone know

vonski
vonski Member Posts: 1,292
edited 26. Feb 2010, 12:56 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

I know there are quite a lot of the old crowd missing and I just wondered where they have all gone? I haven't seen anything from Alanmancunian for ages anyone know if he's ok?

Love
Vonski x

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi vonski

Yes, where have the oldies gone to - not meaning by age particularly. Alanmancunian was on here a lot for quite some time.

Where is scottishlass, (busy back at work, I expect), greyheron, jude, tuppence, grampyal, annmay, bluesky, prettycripple, georgielou, sparkle, bob 101, to name but a few.

I hope they are all ok.

Barb and trev, Kris, daisee and suzie no longer appear on here, think they are on the other site with Ron.

Happy days!

Bye for now,

Lots of love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Hi Elna

I might have a look. Didn't Ron go because of the jokes? I think I've seen Daisee on there too. The last time I heard from Alan he was having a lot of trouble finding any shoes and ended up buying some sandals. Just hope he's ok. I miss those fun times :)

Love
    Vonski x
  • elnafinn
    Hi vonski :D

Yes, I do too. Remember carrie? Her husband used to post quite often. Thistledome as well, but I think she is on the other site now.

Hey ho! Peeps come and go - only natural I suppose. :D

Well better get ready to face the day and what that throws up :lol::lol:

Will PM shortly.

Lola on Saturday all morning - what a treat :D

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • jackie1955
    jackie1955 Member Posts: 632
    Hi folks,

Where do you mean when you say people are 'on the other site now'......... what site?

Jackie x
  • elnafinn
    :roll: google arthrtisangels - spelt incorrectly and you will find the home page.

• lindah
    lindah Member Posts: 445
    Stupid question but why spell it wrong?
  • elnafinn
    Ask them that question on the site :roll: :roll:

• tuppence
    tuppence Member Posts: 19
    Boo !!!!!!

dont know ifany of you are still about but Hello to you all xxxxxxxxxxx
  • elnafinn
    Hi Tuppence

Boo! to you too! :D Some of us that knew you are still around on the site. I am still here as you can see. :roll: I am 4 weeks post op having had the other knee done.

How are you going along and I am sure I am right in thinking that by now you have another child.

I hope you will call in again, look after yourelf,

Love
    Elna x

• tuppence
    Hi Elna

Im ok hun ,the PA has kicked in again since the birth and lots of other "stuff" to deal with but Im still alive lol !
    nice to see your still here .....Ive found you on facebook so Ive added you then you can see my precious bundle ....she is 7 mths now !!

Ill try and pop on more often xxxx
  • elnafinn
    Hi Tuppence,

Regarding FB :wink::wink::D:lol::lol:

I hope you do call in more often. There will be others who remember you. Kath, Chrisov and Vonski for starters......

Your little one is gorgeous and so are you. :D I am sorry to hear about your PA and other things getting in the way but you look radiant. :)

I am old enough to be your mum. :lol: :roll:

Love
    Elna x(())

• tuppence
    lol ....radiant !!!!! Its all the drugs !!

She is so gorgeous yes .......

Oh im glad they are still here ,Ill try catch up with them all xxxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Lynn SNAP but leaving you a huge ((((((((((( )))))))))) Vonski :D xx

Hey Tupence I just about remember you either after I joined or as I lurked :wink: Congratulations and nice to see you. Cris

Hi Elna,

As an echo how is it? ((( ))) Love Cris xx
  • elnafinn
    Hi Lynn and Cris

Thank you for asking. The knee is coming along but having a grumpy day today and i amnot sure why. Physio was pleased with me on Wednesday so go back in 2 weeks. Went on exercise bike NO resistance and that was fine so suggested I do 5 minutes every day along with a couple of new exercises and to put some resistance there when I am feel ready. I can do stairs now the way "big" people climb the stairs, if you know what I mean. :lol: I was climbing them like a child. Walking downstairs is more difficult but is ok.

I hope you are both managing and have a good weekend,

Love
    Elna x(())

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    vonski wrote:
    Hi

I know there are quite a lot of the old crowd missing and I just wondered where they have all gone? I haven't seen anything from Alanmancunian for ages anyone know if he's ok?

Love
    Vonski x

Hi Vonski

Nice to meet you. I'm sure there was a post from Alanmancunian not so long ago.

I'm so sure because I remember his long name.

I could be wrong but do not think so.

Trish xx