Thank you

breane
breane Member Posts: 392
edited 30. Mar 2009, 16:46 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi. Thank you for all your kind messages in response to my thread 'a bit under the weather'. After a terrible(and painful week)I am feeling much better today,especially after having a good nights sleep,what a joy that was.Today I have taken it steady but have been in the greenhouse and sowed veg seeds,potted up a couple of hanging baskets ready for the summer and potted on the broad beans.I hadn't been in the greenhouse for a few days so was surprised to see how fast things are growing.Just seeing the sun shine can make you feel better. 8) Hope you are all having a good day too. Breane. X

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Breane

I am really pleased that you have had a good and productive morning. Lovely being in the greenhouse at this time of year, it is so beautifully warm in there!! We really appreciate the good days, don't we when they have been in the minority for a little while. Nurture those babes in the greenhouse and they will repay you well!! :D

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hi Breane
    Hearing you are feeling better has perked my day up too!
    Take care
    Toni x
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Hi Breane

Good to hear your feeling better :) Hope you have some sun today too, we have grey skies but had sun yesterday.

Love
    Vonski x
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Hi Thats really great to hear you feel better :) Hopefully we'll have a nice spring and summer, which will do us all good. Love Sue
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Hi Breane glad to see your feeling better i to am hoping to spend some time in the greenhouse tis year. Take it easy mate and dont overdo it.
    Colin