Hi

jackie36
jackie36 Member Posts: 6
edited 1. May 2009, 17:29 in Say Hello Archive
Hi im Jackie and new here. Im 36, married and have 3 very lively boys. I was diagnosed with a hip impingment last year and am hoping to hear from other people with the same problem, as this is a fairly new condition which causes arthitis. Have had hip arthroscopy last year which caused more pain and have just had a second steroid injection which hasnt worked. Am now waiting for the NHS to fund my operation to have my hip reshaped. Struggle to walk most days if i do a little house work. Am so sick and tired of waiting. I want my life back !!!! :(

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Jackie
    Welcome from me!
    Sory about your hip - sounds painfull. I googled it and it sounds as though you are SPECIAL!!!
    I hope you get your op date soon as you have your hands full with your boys!
    Toni x
  • mistywillow
    mistywillow Member Posts: 711
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hi Jackie
    Welcome from me!
    Sory about your hip - sounds painfull. I googled it and it sounds as though you are SPECIAL!!!
    Toni x

Hi Jackie
    welcome from me too, its the right place to get some info. (sorry not from me on this one though :roll: )
    Hope you get some help out with your pain soon and maybe your life will get back into shape.
    take care love Gillx
  • jackie36
    jackie36 Member Posts: 6
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hi Jackie
    Welcome from me!
    Toni x

I sure dont feel SPECIAL ! but my sergon says im in his "interesting file" thanks for your replys guys, i really apreciate it xx
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Hi Jackie Just a welcome to the site catch you around
    Colin