Options
robinvn
robinvn Member Posts: 5
edited 1. May 2009, 08:21 in Say Hello Archive
Hi Everyone
Waiting for a hip op, as I have arthritis around the hip joint and no cartliage now between the joints. Extremely painful sometimes but have been a postman for over 30 years, so not surprised really. Too much walking! :D Nice to meet you all and hope I might find some help with my pain and probs :wink:

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Nice to meet you Robin
    Letter boxes need to be at hand height too I expect!! :wink:
    you will find a wealth og information here and lots of support.
    You are very welcome to share your experience. Look on LWA forum and you should find a few people posting about new hips.
    Good luck
    Toni
  • caravancollie
    caravancollie Member Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi Robin,
    welcome to the site. you will find a wealth of infomation and support here.
    Best wishes
    Elaine
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    Options
    hi, everyone is friendly and very helpful here so welcome!
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Robin :D

Welcome to the forum! Now we would love to see you posting on the other forums. It can become very addictive, let me warn you :D:D

Best wishes
    Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Robin :D

Welcome to the forum! Now we would love to see you posting on the other forums. It can become very addictive, let me warn you :D:D I hope you get an op date soon.

Best wishes
    Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Robin and welcome to posting,

One of my brother's is a postman (nicknamed Pat, of course :roll: ) - bet you've got dog bite scars on your fingers too :shock:

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'