Best Of

• Re: My hip is done

I spent the morning prepping food for after the next op. I bagged up home made burgers for the freezer in the shed and I have a Greek style beef stew and chilli con carne in the slow cooker (I use ro…
  • Re: My hip replacement diary

@siouxsie64 lovely to meet you just saying hello. These thread by our hippies are such a phenomenal resource I agree. For quieter members like you who are able to read and get reassurance about their…
  • Re: Weather related pain.

I'm more convinced than ever this week that barometric pressure is an influence on pain level. After a big drop in pressure last Saturday my hip was very sore and walking was really painful throughou…
  • Re: My hip replacement diary

@Janlyn It's so confusing! I got given a raised toilet seat. I took it off about 10 days ago but it felt so odd and awkward I put it straight back on! Was told not to shower till my bandage came off …
  • Re: Hand and wrist osteoarthritis and bike riding

After breaking my hip whilst cycling a few years ago, I decided I didn't feel safe on 2 wheels anymore but still wanted to cycle so I invested in a recumbent tricycle. This has been a god send since …
  • Re: Not my knee but my hips!

@Fran54 it gets easier to turn a blind eye - I couldn't iron for a few weeks and once I could I decided most things didn't really need ironing anyway. And rewilding is good for the planet. Well done …
  • Re: Val's Cafe

hi Toni happy birthday! How are you today? Mums bs is ok today 👍 But I was feeling quite bad in the night Still not that good but at least I’m not feeling that cold as I briefly put on thermal socks …
  • Re: Living with stiffness

@Fran54 I think you may be right the stiffness will come and go. My experience of NSAIDS is a bit limited to what most everyday people take but it seems to be high time to review what I am taking. I …

Morning @frogmorton, if you haven't found the click & collect setting already - go to eBay Account then postage preferences, should see this page, is Click & Collect enabled? I sort of though…

hi Toady, if it wasn't the weekend i would go also it is pouring with rain so I don’t wanna go on bike and I don’t want to drive Loanda’s car because it always gives me a bad head. It has eased a lit…