Best Of

• Re: Val's Cafe

I take it no one liked these snail boots then??? 10° cold & breezy here. Done nothing today. Bike still in its box for another day. @frogmorton my god sounds like a right handful of chaos next do…
  • Re: Going back to pain clinic - facet joint treatment

It's understandable that you're feeling worn down after years of dealing with this condition and trying various treatments. Here are some options you may consider: Second Opinion: If you haven't alre…

Cold! 😮 bright but really cold, supposed to be a ray of sun later, hope so! Kettle going on for now & lurking indoors. Not too bad for you I hope frog. Ooh what news, some of the nextdoor EF depa…

Morning Joan I hope you are doing ok and of course i am thinking about you. Good they are looking into Sue's death - chances are there isn't much more they could have done, but it may help someone el…
  • Re: My THR recovery diary

Definitely we forget a lot of things until we look back and realise how much progress we are actually making. Good to hear the ultrasound has helped - exercises are so important to get back to our ol…

hi Toni How are you today? mums BS is okay thank you. I’m ok too - just running a little behind on some tasks will check in properly later. Remind me to tell you about the carrot story. Bye for now t…

Week 7 Today I removed the raised loo seats, cushions etc and got my house back to looking normal. I am just careful when sitting down to go slowly. So far so good. I managed to do a bit of light gar…

Hi @JPT I'm happy to hear it's just a pulled muscle. I felt too one leg shorter than the other and it was very strange because my consultant told me I don't have a discrepancy. I went to an osteopa…

@skinnykeef Loanda may prefer these 😀 these ones are like the adult version of those kids green frog wellies. When my back plays up i sit on a dining chair to watch tv & it helps. Im constantly s…
  • Re: Feeling blue

@SusieBlue truly it will get better - it just takes time - remember you've been through major surgery. And yes, I am amazed now how much progress I have made. I've definitely found it important not t…