Trisher

Options
debbierose
debbierose Member Posts: 403
edited 30. Oct 2009, 14:12 in Community Chit-chat archive
What happened last night Trisher I left early as detrimed to have a nights sleep and ORDERED you and carol and val to have a good nights kip. then i read Crol was at work and you had a bad night. haven't checked up on val yet buts shes usually well behaved.

img] c024.gif[

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    thanks yes had early night what did happen last night what did i miss
    val
  • carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    Options
    Being at work last night was no fun :cry:
    I've slept for 12 hours today to get over it. Oh what a live we lead!
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    Options
    valval wrote:
    thanks yes had early night what did happen last night what did i miss

not sure val. but trisher had yet another bad night shes naughty for not sleepong and Carol dead on her feet went to work to do a night shift not sure what she does but didn't get in till 5 past 6 this am.
    i pretended to go to bed early after ordering you lot to go to sleep.
    c032.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    trust u bet u were in bar with rehab lol
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Rose,

Oh I'm always having bad nights I'm off the Sulfa so starting to feel bad i suppose.
    I was getting bad mirgrains and the doc stopped the Sulfa straight away.
    plus I'm missing my own home and hubby so much, I just want him to come home but well.
    I miss my chats with him, the laughs we have together soso much.

I have no words of complaint where I am, I'm well cared for everything but I get attached to people if I see them struggling to eat I'll go and help if there sick I'l hold the bowl, but when you wake up and they've passed away I take it so hard.

If they have no visitors I'll sit and talk all that silly stuff but it hurts when they pass away.

well I guess I have to wait

trisher xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    carol101 wrote:
    Being at work last night was no fun :cry:
    I've slept for 12 hours today to get over it. Oh what a live we lead!

Gosh Carol

How many days do you door nights in your case??

trisher x
  • carol101
    Options
    I work on a 3 shift rota. one week of 10pm till 6am which starts sunday nights and finishes friday morning, following week i do 2pm till 10pm monday to friday, then i do 6am till 2pm monday to friday. I've been in the job 10 years but because the shift changes every week, you can never get into a propper sleep pattern. At least i work with hubby though so the shift work doesn't cause too much of a problem.

The real upside is that, as i've said in previous posts, although there are other females, it is male orinated and my entire shift are male! How many women can say they spend all night with around 15 fellas :lol:
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hi Carol

Poor you having to work the bad shift. I remember years ago I got a job in a hotel.

Bosses were married to each other. It was h****. I remember having to get up at 2.am. one night to do the 3 - 11 shift, then the next week it would be the 11 to 4 shift and of course the 3 to 11shift. I found that I couldn't function on the night shift because I just wasn't use to it. Got fired in the end. thank goodness, but it mean't I couldn't claim UB.

Hope you are feeling a bit better and getting some rest.
    hve a good weekend. having fireworks?
    joy
  • carol101
    Options
    Hi joy, i actually like the night shift, it's the early shift i hate as i'm a night person. I really struggle to get up at 4.30 am, even before arthur came to join me!

Just a chilled weekend planned. I've nearly finished crocheting a baby blanket so i will try and get that done. I am so glad arthur isn't in my hands.

No fireworks, unless we decide to go to a display. I have animals so it isn't fair on them plus.........now you may not believe this...........but my next door neighbour is the M20! It runs right alongside my house and back garden so a bit risky letting off fireworks as you never know where the are going to land. Last thing i want is them landing on the motorway and causing an accident!

Hope you have a nice weekend planned?

Carol X