I hate this illness

Options
michelle22
michelle22 Member Posts: 93
edited 18. Nov 2008, 13:07 in Living with Arthritis archive
I have a workplace assessment on Tus and I woke up this morning feeling as if I have been kicked in every joint in my body only managed to get up at three and I now wish I was back in bed. Nothing is taking the pain away and I can keep taking all the pain meds I just have to hope that I feel a little better come Tus if not I will fail this assessment and I won't be able to go back to work and that will finish me off

Well thats the moan over I hope that you are all well today and thanks for reading this

Comments

• lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I, too, hate this illness but I suppose everyone who has an illness hates theirs too. What I really, really hate is everyone who is well, healthy and has no illness and doesn't realise how very blessed and lucky they are :x :x Still, that used to be me once upon a time :( :roll: :wink:

Wishing you a day you can cope with on Tuesday and the very best of luck :D

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    edited 16. Nov 2008, 18:31
    Options
    Hello Michelle,
    Hope you're feeling better by Tuesday. It's arthur playing funny beggars again, he doesn't do it when you need it i.e when you're due to go to see rhuemy! I'm due to see mine on 24th and you'll bet I'll look and feel better than I have in ages :? I do hope you're ok for assesment-let us know how you get on,
    Chin up,
    Magenta xxxxxx

PS It's funny how we always refer to arthritis as being male ( I know it's to do with the name Arthur, but I think it's because a women wouldn't be that mean :) )
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    Hi Michelle
    I hope you are feeling a bit better today and wish you all the luck for tuesday :)
    Toni x
  • michelle22
    Options
    Well not any better today I would say worse but I have to manage tomorrow any tips on how to get through it? lol
  • mash65
    mash65 Bots Posts: 834
    Options
    michelle22 wrote:
    Well not any better today I would say worse but I have to manage tomorrow any tips on how to get through it? lol
    can suggess much just try 2 get a goodnights sleep.try not to worry,tomorrows another day,who nows what it will bring.i just believe in fate,what will be will be.cant help the hand your dealt its how u manage the cards. hope u get what i mean!!! :)
  • roczko
    roczko Member Posts: 92
    Options
    magenta wrote:
    PS It's funny how we always refer to arthritis as being male ( I know it's to do with the name Arthur, but I think it's because a women wouldn't be that mean :) )
    I find your comment very odd indeed.

Patrick
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    edited 17. Nov 2008, 18:47
    Options
    Oops! Sorry if I offended :wink: Was meant as a wee joke!
    Magenta x
  • michelle22
    Options
    Well I am glad that is over I now have sore hands but worth it I now have to go for a manual handling course on the 1st Dec and then I will start on my phased return the same week so everything is looking up at the moment I am still not feeling so great but at least I have another week or so off to get back to rights lol I only now have to hope that I can manage it once I am back just have to wait and see