FACEBOOK

Options
rosyred
rosyred Member Posts: 150
edited 29. Jan 2010, 14:08 in Living with Arthritis archive
Who else has facebook and sits there all night playing games??

Its my sainity when i cant sleep :lol:

Nosy i know but wouldent it be grt if there was someone out there late at night just to say HI im awake how ya doing??

hope eevryone is doing ok and has a grt weekend.

Oh im of to my mums to collect my dads scooter this weekend. :lol:
RIP dad and thk u for just being u ..xxxx

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    On the chat chat forum on here there is an early birds night owls thread where those who cant sleep go and chat.You would be welcome to join in.Also lots of peeps are on Facebook and there has been a few threads dedicated to this subject also on the chitchat forum.You could ask this question on there and see what response you get.
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hello Rosyred

I think this is a question for Chit Chat and maybe the Moderators might move it across.
    Facebook is OK and can help you link up with friends.
    The occasional sending of gifts, fairies, hearts etc is OK but if you are not careful it will draw you into playing games and this will cost you money beware.
    Can I suggest that you come over to chit chat and everytime you feel like playing a game you come and have a chat in the cafe orbar
    We're a friendly bunch so don't be bored.
    Joy
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Member Posts: 93
    Options
    Farmtown! Try it and once you get into it you wont want to go to bed its sooo adictive!
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    My son keeps telling me that he has sent, this that or the other on how to keep a fish tanki going, or keep a farm going etc etc.
    I have sent the occasional heart, good wish or fairy but as for the other, as I said before, they do lead you into spending money eventually.
    I like the idea of using facebook to trace people and this has worked a couple of times, but sorry, I seem to be so busy with my art, or reading or whatever, I forget to check up to see what has been sent me.
    Joy
  • fester
    fester Member Posts: 98
    Options
    I play bejewelled blitz trying to beat my own high scores as the six friends i have listed and that includes my wife don't play it :roll:
  • kirsty123
    kirsty123 Member Posts: 42
    Options
    i am addicted to the Zooworld game, its a lot of nonsense but somehow really addictive xxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    yes bejeweld blitz not so sure like the new one lol
    val