scattered

Options
oneday
oneday Member Posts: 1,434
edited 24. May 2010, 14:09 in Community Chit-chat archive
just seen youre logged on, not seen you for ages..are you well?

Comments

• scattered
    scattered Member Posts: 326
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hiya!

I don't post much but I do lurk! Yes I'm well, thank you. I have an appointment with my rheumatologist tomorrow and I'm hoping to be told that I'm finally in remission again. It's been a long time coming!

Just having a few niggles with my hip over the last few days - I think it's bursitis so will ask the RD to take a look tomorrow.

Thank you for thinking of me. I hope you are well and enjoying the sunshine before it turns cold again.

Scat.
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    scattered wrote:
    Hiya!

I don't post much but I do lurk! Yes I'm well, thank you. I have an appointment with my rheumatologist tomorrow and I'm hoping to be told that I'm finally in remission again. It's been a long time coming!

Just having a few niggles with my hip over the last few days - I think it's bursitis so will ask the RD to take a look tomorrow.

Thank you for thinking of me. I hope you are well and enjoying the sunshine before it turns cold again.

Scat.

Hi there,
    glad to hear you arent too bad, hope your appointment goes well and the hip pain is speedily sorted out,take care.