angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Are you alright Del?......Ange.x.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    sorry to hear this hope you are ok and have no scrapes take care hope they have insurance val
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Oh dear

Glad you are ok and thank goodness he was insured

JuliePF x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh del - the good news is you are OK and he is insured, but I am sure you could do without the hassle. I hope it all gets sorted with ease. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your scrape, Del. It is so annoying when this kind of thing happens, but the main thing is that you weren't injured.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    It's not only you del, happened to me the other day, mind I only scratched the off side down a hedge, bloody fool pulled in behind a car parked on his side of the road then suddenly changed his mind, how we never hit I will never know, both my mirrors bent back one from the hedge the other by hitting his, he carried on as if there was nothing wrong, thing is the **** lives down on the estate and I saw him driving round the junction by my house while on his mobile, I guess there are some people who are just f^%kwitts, and what with the health and safety rubbish we have these days this section of society manages to survive and blight the rest of us, if nature were allowed to take it's course they would have eradicated their gene stock from the planet years ago but sadly they haven't.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Glad you're ok Delboy..
    Aren't there some ar$eh0les about??
    There is an idiot in the street opposite us who purposely parks about a foot and a half into my disabled bay, even though there is nothing in front of him.. We have had trouble with him in the past, even had to get the police involved once..
    Every time he does it I take photos, I will be reporting him again soon if it doesn't stop..

He's an arrogant pill0ck, thinks that he's a big hard man, the day we called the police he threatened to knock my head off... I would have liked him to try because he really would have been screwed then, not just through the law but I have some big scarey friends that would have liked to have had a word with him... In a nice secluded spot, haha..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Tony

Scarey friends are great aren't they?

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tjt6768
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    Hi Tony

Scarey friends are great aren't they?

Elizabeth

Oh yes :lol:
    They do come in very handy, especially when they're like family and have a lot of respect and time for me..

Morning by the way, don't think we have spoken before? Forgive me if we have, got memory problems, it's mi age, haha..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Dell he pranged the wrong car here...serves him right :roll:
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Pity there were no witnesses for you, a lot simpler eh? Good luck with it mate..
    I once tapped into the back of a womans old BMW and the only damage was a crack in my headlight, she had chrome bumpers with not a scuff on them. There was a police car at the side of us and they pulled over when we did, we all got out and obviously no-one was hurt.. The police didn't make a report because it was nothing (and they couldn't be arsed). I later got screwed by her insurance as she claimed she had had to buy a whole new bumper because of the damage, when my ins. asked to see the vehicle she said she had sold it but had a letter from the garage she'd sold it to saying they had paid her a thousand pounds less 'cos of the damage...
    I told my ins. not to pay out and fight it but they wouldn't pay the cost of getting the officers to give a statement.... If they had just made a report in the first place then it wouldn't have cost them..

Useless insurance companies, cost me £80 excess..

Live and learn eh?

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Options
    Hello,
    I was crashed into 4wks ago. I say it was his fault. This has never happened to me before and I just found out today (only because I called my insurance company) that he's disputing it. My insurers have said that although they will try it looks like it'll be a 50:50 job! Can anyone tell me what that means please? I'm getting a bit worried about it.
    Thanks,
    Magenta x
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Options
    Thanks Delboy,
    I have to now write a description of events and draw diagrams. It'll probably take weeks!!!

Magenta xx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    magenta wrote:
    Thanks Delboy,
    I have to now write a description of events and draw diagrams. It'll probably take weeks!!!

Magenta xx

If you can get back to the place where it happened and take photos they may come in handy..

And a little tip to all, keep a cheap disposable type camera in your car for unfortunate events such as this, that way you can take pics straight away, positions of cars, damage etc, and if possible, the driver of the other car just in case... Sometimes when they're not insured or there's something dodgy going on they give a mate's name or a false one..

Just a tip..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,444
    Options
    Hope you are ok today Del? Sorry this had to happen, but I dO know you can take care of yourself at least.

Hope you are ok too Mell :shock:

I will be careful - things come in threes eh? :shock:

Ah! Eileen

you are the third :? sorry :( :oops:
  • mirabella
    mirabella Member Posts: 272
    Options
    hang this guy up by his balls Del!My,now daughter-in-law,was hit by a driver while driving my car,he did,nt even stop put her in a ditch,in the pitch dark.Police never found him,I lost my car,my daughter-in-law lost her confidence for a long time,thankfully she kept her life.Just don't understand these people.Mirabella.