mike JR update

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 29. Jan 2011, 07:53 in Community Chit-chat archive
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x I took mike JR to his appointment the surgeon was shocked to see his foot turned sideways , he took his socks off and said oh I see now its a bit of shin that is turning the foot sideways , god he should have noticed this before mike JR is sorry he got his foot fixed at least it was not sideways . mad at the all doctors now .

Mike R & Hazel & mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear, poor Mike Jnr and all of you, what a blow. I am no expert in these matters, Mike, but could it be that his foot has turned quite slowly, since the operation etc, so that's why it hasn't been picked up? He has had quite a few apppointments since the op, hasn't he, so surely someone would have spotted this before. Does this mean another op for him, so they can correct it? I wish you all well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    Options
    Oh MIKE!!!!

I am so very sorry about poor poor mike jr's foot :sad: :sad:

This is dreadful news after all he has already been through :sad:

I am so so sorry - I do hope all will be well and something can be doen without surgery??

Love

toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I am sorry to read this. But as DD said could it have happened gradually. I have an ankle problem and my foot is turning out to the left too but it has happened slowly and is due to a weakness in the whole foot.I only noticed it when I put a long mirror up in my daughters room.

I hope they will be able to correct it without another operation,

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein