Messed up world and mind.

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 28. May 2011, 04:48 in Community Chit-chat archive
So schools can now legally discriminate against “middle class” kids in favour of those of a lower social grouping. Now is it me or is this direct discrimination?
It’s as my nipper said at her school if you keep your head down and do as your told and learn you get nothing but if you mess about and generally don’t give 2 s*&s you get rewarded, the reason for this statement from a 14 year old was the kids from the rough end of town who had been causing disruption in class were taken away on an “adventure weekend” to try and make them feel “included” in the school, I’m sorry but why not just simply apply some kind of punishment that use to work very well, no touchy touchy or hitty hand with big sticky wicky.
If you keep doing this kind of thing your rewarding antisocial behaviour and genral stupidity so it will only get worse you can’t argue on any logical footing with these people just tune into Jeremy Kyle to see what your up against it's pointless you give them more and they will only drink it or smoke it, it’s typical of this country everything is in flippin reverse, really fat people who can't work due to their size even get private health care now to "try and stop them being over sized and excluded from society", What the?, hey here's a simple cure "Dave" just cut their benifits mate no money no food **** or beer!.
Minority rights rule supreme here now the more stupid the better, terrorists get help support and generally let off with a metaphorical bag of sweets and a pat on the head while the masses of all creeds I might add who try and keep their heads and above water get ignored if their lucky but more often than not they get hunted for sport, milked and generally mugged by the state at every turn.
Only those who cause problems and or trouble get looked after here, those in the middle get s*&t on from a great height. The old and the really sick get told to shut up, put up and pay up. (Well you were stupid enough work hard all your life and pay a mortgage in the first place you sap, so sell up and pay up or you wont get any care OK?)
The dog is being wagged by it’s tail here, and you can’t decent oh no as those who espouse a love of the reverse logic mantra will shout you down, and gasp! accuse you of picking on a “minority” the worst offence every invented by the loony liberal left only slightly less worse than being a card carrying Nazi, it doesn’t matter if the idea you disagree with is totally mad on no the madder it is the better.
Take world aid for example, were borrowing money to give away to countries who don’t give two hoots about us while were being told to tighten our belts and constantly warned were going to get a lot less!, now how is it possible to take something from **** all I ask?.
Our leaders are throwing billions around to everyone but you (and I you wreak the economy you get rewarded, if you’re a terrorist who hates the UK you get the right to live here on state aid and if your lucky a six figure payout for whinging on about being possibly tortured a bit, now how odd is that?.
I know one thing and that's if I had really been tortured by a country going back to live there would be the last thing on my mind
unless I was making it all up that is and really wanted to get a load of cash and free state handouts and residency from those horrible nasty people!, see there’s that reverse logic again?).
Now where was I?, oh yes!, and the best bit of it it’s all borrowed and in you and your kids name!!!, WOW how great is that?!, that gives me a really fuzzy glow inside "Dave", not of pride but down right anger you were meant to be sensible you twerp what happend!?.
No this country has lost the plot it’s so illogical it makes my teeth hurt with rage!.
My advice to my daughter is get a good qualification and then leave before the good ship SS La la land blows up turns turtle or simply sinks from being swamped by everyone else out there who wants a free health care state housing benefits and or compensation for abuse of their rights.

Yes I know it’s a rant but after two weeks of constant relentless bloody pain and an unhealthy dose of CoCodamol’s and Gabapentin I’m surprised I’m still breathing honestly I really do.
Good bye it's been fun I'm bound to get banned for all that I've wibbled on about but to hell with it, so I'm going now before I throw this PC at the flippin
telly.

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 27. May 2011, 07:24
    Options
    they better not ban you they would have all of us to answer to hugs sorry you going through it at the min pal must admit have not read all of it will do when got more time if still on here lol

got there in the end do feel they way you do on some of that but why should we have to leave this great country of ours it time we thought of number one first and stoped worrying what others will think of us if we do not help the under dog out val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Whoah mell! Steady on lad, steady, steady . . . . I think you have made some valid points in there, I cannot see many disagreeing with you. Take care now - aren't you meeting tjt soon? Is it tomorrow that is due to happen? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    don't worry folks, our rendezvous is in less than twenty for hours, all above matters will be discussed in a loud and angry manner, passers by who may be offended by the two disabled chaps saying it like it is can stick it up their left wing jacksy!!
    I can see tomorrows rant being one of biblical proportion.. Riots may well ensue as we 'stick it to da man'.......
    Oh boy, poor wimmin folks,i do hope they bring earplugs!
    :grin::grin:

The countdown to oblivion had begun... Lock up your illegal immigrants, students, layabouts, alkies, junkies... You get the jist.
    I'm not racist, I hate everyone... Lol
    :grin::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Oh I do love it when Mel's in rant mode :D Unfortunately, this is all TRUE TRUE TRUE, we're right behind you Mel. The world's gone barmy.

Nxx
  • NinaKKang
    Options
    Does it have to have a point, Rehab? I just thought Mel had some things he wanted to get off his chest :D

And it's about the messed up world and how people who work hard get no rewards but sit around on your backside and do nothing - you'll get everything handed to you on a plate...

Jeremy Kyle featured somewhere but I have one eye on Eastenders now so I forget!

Nxx
  • NinaKKang
    Options
    Good grief Len - it's Friday night!!! :D

You're right, we can't just blame the kids - they live in a world created by adults and were, in fact, brought up by adults... but I think the general consensus seems to be that hard work isn't rewarded anymore - sitting around on your bum all day and complaining that that's too much like hard work is.

I'm a child of immigrant parents - first generation born in this country - back when most immigrants came here because they knew that if they worked hard, they could have the life they wanted... Opportunities that just aren't there in 3rd world countries.

Nxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    It's a pity that this day and age the criminals seem to be treated better then the victims in a lot of cases..
    If you're a smack-head these days for example the goodie goodie squad will bend over backwards in their multi-coloured social worker type jumpers to help you out... Kids who disrupt classes, again, as said before, rewarded because some idiots think it's the way forward.. And the poor kids, like our own, well behaved, respectful Daughter, what rewards do they get? They get to watch the free-loading numpties taken out to burger king just so they won't call teacher a bad name..

Oh boy.... Seems I've caught the Mellman rant-bug..

Lol

I'm tired, and hurting so better go to sleep before I gets misself into bother with the goodsquad..
    :roll:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • carola
    carola Member Posts: 786
    Options
    Everyone has the same choice of paths to journey down - the good one and the bad one, it's just that for some people the good one is more difficult to walk down.

We can all make the right choices, we all KNOW what the right choices are and yes, the right choices are easier to make than others - but that is no excuse in my book for taking the bad path.