Holidays

Options
kneegirl
kneegirl Member Posts: 492
edited 2. Jul 2011, 13:26 in Community Chit-chat archive
So where and when are people going on holiday.

I'm hopefully going to Keswick this Summer.

Was too ill to go on my Church Weekend.
event.png

Comments

• liesa
    liesa Member Posts: 821
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    florida, we try to save really hard and go every year we love it!! going in september for 2 weeks and i cant wait!!
    i take loads of books and chill by the pool... glass of something cold... good book in hand...
    love and hugs
    8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    meditranian cruise
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hi,going to paris in sept with my husband,sister and brother-in-law its a coach tour with lots of organized site seeing.Whats your best holiday ?Mig
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Disneyland- either Paris or Florida. Have promised the kids but need to book it around respite in the Summer holidays and don't have the confirmation dates yet.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    We have just returned from a trip from our village in SE Spain to the Camargue in Provence Ferry to Corsica for 5 days Ferry to Sardina stayed a week Then home vai a couple of days in Carcasonne 4300Km Magic!!!
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Med Cruise very,very soon!! :shock:
  • kneegirl
    kneegirl Member Posts: 492
    Options
    Have a lovely time bubbadog. xx
    event.png
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Thank you! Can't wait, abit of alone with OH no talking of his work and dealing with his stress! The only stress he will have is when he he has to decide which shirt to wear for the night and what sort of wine with dinner! That's an easy one Australian red everytime!! best wine. :)
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Not going abroad this year.....things are too up in the air. Have already been to Keswick for a long weekend this year.....August we are going to Tenby/Wales Going there for 7 days but because its so far away {Northumberland} we are having a couple of stops on the way there and a couple on the way back....havent actually decided were the stops are....Hol is booked Tenby.
    Oh yes...have been to Northern Ireland to vist family and will probably be back late in the year.
    Favourite holiday is Venice.....the only thing is no cars or transport {except boats} They wont even let me take my mobility scooter over.....no way could I walk all the distance around there that we normally do and to cross a road you have to cross a bridge.......up steps, over bridge and down steps.
    One of these days I'm determined we'll get back there.
    Love
    Hileena
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    We went to Somerset last year. But normally our holidays are spent in Mablethorpe Lincs. Hubbies parents moved there about 4 years ago now. About a 9 min walk to the beach, and what a lovely beach it is.
    And I get totally spoiled by his mum, wont let me wash or wipe up, just expects me to relax, she is marvelous.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    constable wrote:
    We went to Somerset last year. But normally our holidays are spent in Mablethorpe Lincs. Hubbies parents moved there about 4 years ago now. About a 9 min walk to the beach, and what a lovely beach it is.
    And I get totally spoiled by his mum, wont let me wash or wipe up, just expects me to relax, she is marvelous.

Karen xx
    Karen we love Mablethorpe...you are right the beach is so lovely...we have just had a long weekend in skegness...another lovely beach....I do like the East coast.. :grin:
    Love
    Barbara