Come back Mell... Bugger the pc brigade

Options
2»

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear Mell, you have been battling with your work and health problems for a long time now, so no wonder you feel exhausted! Anyone would in your situation. You have been treated so badly by your company, and especially by the HR people, so it's hard to keep your spirits up, but Airwave is right that self-preservation is paramount, and your health ( both mental and physical ) is the most important thing.

You say that it's a fatal flaw in your character that you can't tackle the bullies, but that isn't a flaw at all. Behaving fairly and with sympathy towards others, as you do, shows your strength of character: the flaw is in them, not you, so you must hold your head up high because you have done nothing to deserve the way you are being treated.

If you do leave, it could be the best thing for you, although it might not seem like that now. We never know what might be waiting round the corner, and it could be the start of a much happier time for you without all the stress you have endured for so long. I once walked out of a job without a clue as to what I was going to do, but the next ten years turned out to be some of the best in my professional life.

Whatever happens next Thursday, you can count on me and many others on here for our support. You certainly don't attract ''negative energy'' from your friends on here. Just think that we will all be there in your pocket on Thursday, ready to leap out to defend you against the bullies, and hoping for the best for you. Rehab is so right......you ARE important ( and I don't want any money :lol: )

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,433
    Options
    a050.gif

You lot are lovely

(Rehab best press delete - you have a reputation - people will see your soft centree :wink: )
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    mel i not sure if you got the idea yet but we think the world of you. to us you are very important and we love having your input please do not feel you have to change to be more like the bullies you do not you are who you are and that is a great mate will be in your pocket as well and got my catapult just incase and some rotten tomatoes (well they will be by thursday)
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Mell, I so wish I could take away your stress, but you know we are all behind you with all the support you need.
    You really don't deserve this.
    You take care.
    Love
    Barbara
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    a050.gif

You lot are lovely

(Rehab best press delete - you have a reputation - people will see your soft centree :wink: )

I think we saw it long ago, Toni :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    frogmorton wrote:
    a050.gif

You lot are lovely

I think we saw it long ago, Toni :grin:

wondered what it was :oops: :oops: :oops:
    val
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Mell

had a thought the other night about needing support at work etc...check out your house insurance policy as some cover for legal assistance etc for work disputes.
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Mell is having fun down south and asked me to let you all know he promises to be back Sunday and to thank you all very much :smile:

Love

Toni xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi mel

I have read your post a few times but have not been able to come up with the right words.....I still can't :sad:

but toni has posted that you are away for a couple of days so.......I hope you have a lovely time and feel much better for the break. :smile:

love juliepf x
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Elizabeth....its awful to say but I hadnt realised Constable was missing.
    As for Mel.....well it seems to be work probs.
    Love
    Hileena
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Mell is having fun down south and asked me to let you all know he promises to be back Sunday and to thank you all very much :smile:

Love

Toni xx

fun down south, in pubs having pints - hope that perks him up!!
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Enough of the mushy stuff, where's my tenner for starting this thread :shock: :wink:

Seriously though Rkid, you know how much of a pal to me you are, you were and still are one of my three amigos :grin:

I am allegedley gaining a new pc this next week :roll: If that happens I will be back folks, I PROMISE..... I have work to do and some catching up with pocket duties :mrgreen:

Been having things a bit rough myself with the pains etc..
    Will post an update on LWA in a minute providing the old bag of spanners I am using keeps working.

Mell.............. Burn em all rkid :green
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    he pays me 20 for starting them selling your self cheep there tony
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Oh Val, I am cheap eh :shock: :wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:

you just do not know your own worth lol
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    valval wrote:
    tjt6768 wrote:

you just do not know your own worth lol

A couple of quid I think? I'd be worth more if they would give me new knees, lol. Could scrap myself in eh?
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    tony i do not think i would get 2 quid today for trade in doing to much yesterday(even though we got early train back) and damp today is causing val to be mardy **** lol even after nap oh well better start dinner as oh will be in from work in bit bless him val
    val
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Val is never mardy :shock:

Mell will be home back from his weekend away and hopefully feeling much more his usual self.

Love

Toni xx
  • valval
    Options
    val is very mardy today and fed up but will pass lol would stamp my feet and shout but to be honest to sore to do it tomorrow is another day lol val
    val
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Remembered...

tomorrow is D-day at work.

All the luck in the world to you Mell

will be thinking of you all day

Xssd fingers
    d015.gif
    Toni xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Got everything crossed for you Mell and in your pocket. hang in there. Cris xx