Hello from a newbie

Options
Sylvielou
Sylvielou Member Posts: 5
edited 13. Dec 2011, 22:28 in Say Hello Archive
Hiya thought I would join after being confirmed today that i have psoriatic arthritis and fibromyalgia, I was also diagnosed with osteoarthritis about 5 yrs ago. I have had psoriasis since infancy and always had joint/muscular pains but recently they have been a pain! LOL :lol:

I am (or try to be) cheerful and bubbly to my detriment at times, I'm always tired (think i was a bear in a former life who liked hibernating!) :wink:

Anyway do not want to bore you but maybe my experiences may help others and I'm sure all of your experiences will help me

thanks and hiya...from Sylvie

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi Sylvie

welcome to the forums and hope you will find it useful as well as tell us about your experiences as well.

i also have the oa and pa and sometimes its hard to stay cheerful but the illusion can help to pull you up if that makes sense so your doing the right thing i think.

if you come over to the living with sight you will find a fair few of us have the pa and its often helpful to share tips and even bad days. nice to meet you. Cris x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi welcome so sorry you have had to find us but great to have you join in where you want i am sure you have loads to share val
    val
  • resusjan
    resusjan Member Posts: 290
    Options
    Hello and welcome,

I have only been using this site for a few months but have gained so much support from the lovely people on here.

Jan x
  • Sylvielou
    Sylvielou Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello to you both and thank you for your welcoming replies

hugs Sylvie