Toes

Options
magenta
magenta Member Posts: 1,604
edited 28. Dec 2011, 10:51 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all,

Merrty Christmas x;)

I hope you are all having a lovely relaxing day. I'm sorry to say I'm having problems just now with my hands and feet, they obviously are not aware that it's Christmas and therefore should be behaving!!!

I've got suspected OA in fingers and thumbs, just waiting for xray results. I've been told I have OA in my big toe on my left foot but I'm sadly now getting the same pain in my right big toe. If anyone else has OA in their big toe, does the joint bend up? I know they can start to turn inwards towards other toes but my right one seems to bending up the way.

Thanks,

Magenta x

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Aw Eileen
    Bless......I'm so sorry you have OA in toes.
    I havent so cant give you any info
    The one thing I do know is that your big toe helps you to balance so it must be very painful
    Love
    Hileena
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    aw magenta

sorry that you are suffering today of all days. x:cry:

I hope that it isn't spoiling your day too much

Hope the xrays come back soon

Love & Hugs

Juliepf x
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Options
    Hello Hileena and Julie,

I meant to say MERRY Christmas :oops:

Thanks for replying to me on today of all days! It's not great but I'll just keep taking the pain-killers and use some freeze spray on them. I'm away to get some wine-that'll dull the pain eh?

Hope you are both having a good day,

Magenta x
  • SheilaD
    SheilaD Member Posts: 201
    Options
    Hi Magenta

With regards to your toes my little toe on left foot has arched upwards in the middle and seems to have locked there. It does make it painful on walking and wearing shoes. Oooochy ouch :smile: Did not know that such a little toe could make so much pain.

Love n hugs
    SheilaD xx