Update to the update

Options
Mat48
Mat48 Member Posts: 1,075
edited 24. Jun 2013, 11:52 in Living with Arthritis archive
I posted to update about my RA having not been here for a few months but thought I should also say why I've not been here at all. I'm working with my partner on a big art commission and as we are in the making/ fabrication stage of it just now I have very little spare time to use my hands or brain.

Plus still have two teenage sons at home and two bouncy dogs so life is very full just now. I'm also singing in my choir and we have our biggest concert ever tomorrow in the cathedral as part of our international arts festival. My back and feet are playing up on the lower dose of Metoject now and it appears to get worse towards the end of the week prior to next dose. I'm not sure if I'm imagining this though?! Feet haven't been this bad in ages so don't know how I will manage all the standing and singing tomorrow but I plan to take a walking stick and down some naproxen a few hours before I leave. Hope that will get me through!

Anyway I just wanted to explain why I've not been on here at all and then suddenly appear again just for a whinge! Mat x
If you get lemons, make lemonade

Comments

• maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mat
    Well done to you living your life to the full may it long continue
    Hope all goes well please share your good and bad times with us
    Maria
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Mat gosh you have been busy...good luck with the art work and the choir..no wonder you are suffering..please try and get some rest if you can..but who knows maybe the pain would be there if you were sat at home...so you keep up the good work x :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • Mat48
    Options
    Thank-you both! I think I would be much more aware of pain if I was just sitting at home endlessly. Now I find myself hurtling from goal to goal and every now and then think "ouch?!" shush to my loudly clicking joints! X
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    No matter how busy people are they always make time to come on here for a moan. :wink: I hope all goes well with the choir etc and don't fight the payback - enjoying life usually comes at some cost. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Mat48
    Options
    Yes its amazing how we find time to moan you are right. I think its because this is the best place for it - everyone understands. In my case I don't usually come here to moan but to get advice from as broad range of people as possible but quite happy to give support where I can too. Mat x