Ted Ok

Options
fowls48
fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
edited 15. Jul 2013, 07:30 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi All

Sorry its taken so long to update you .

Ted is ok , i think he has Osgood Schlatters Disease he has to have physio , but will be ok .
Sorry i have not been around much but theres alot of illness in the family at the moment , all the Fowlers seem to be dropping like flies at the moment .

Hope you are all well and enjoying the weather .

Take care
karen xx

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Thank you for letting us know how he is, I am sorry to read that you are once again dealing with many troubles but that is good news about your lad, yes? Let's hope the physio helps him and that other things resolve soon. I wish you all well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Hi Karen
    Thank you for the update
    I'm so sorry you are all having a tough time health wise
    It always seems to happen at once well it has in ours
    Try to keep strong
    Maria
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    I hope the physio helps Ted and things improve for him and everybody else. Thinking of you, love LV xx
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    That's very good news, Karen. I'm so pleased. My elder son developed Osgood Schlatters as a very sporty teenager. he had to stop playing football and rugby for a while and had a season bowling leggies instead of fast. At 42, he still plays cricket every week and the only relic of the Osgood Schlatters is a bit of a bump on his knee.

I hope the news soon improves for the rest of your family, too.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I read Sticky's reply and wondered why a spotty youth had to stop sport for a while and do bowing leggings. Then I put on my specs. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    looool .

To be Honest Mr fowls Took ted , so you know what blokes are like they never give details .I have a friend that has CJD and she gave me that diagnosis .Ted seems to be ok he has not complained so much so the rest is helping .i am so glad as he plays a lot of football , but i would still like him to be an F1 Driver lool .We are going to mclarens in a few weeks time , as my brother has entered kevs car into their car show .Hope the weather stays nice as it rained the year before last .

Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement ted was also great ful .

karen xx