Agony in all my joints and limbs

Options
Iamdjharg
Iamdjharg Member Posts: 9
When i am in bed i do not move when asleep for a while so when i am about to turnover i am in such pain and have to get up and sit in the chair until i am back to an ache.
I have a memory foam pillow 'No diference than b4'
I am on alot of meds for all sorts one being buprenorphine for an old problem wich does help me put up with an ache when sat down but as soon as i need to walk i am in pain again but this med stops me from taking most pain killers i used to be prescribed like 'tegratol' etc.I have a stick to walk and i like to get about however hard it becomes.
Please can anyone tell me in a similar position do pain clinics really help people in my situation ie: cannot take most painkillers with my buprenorphine.
I hope i have explained myself clear.Thanks...

Comments

• helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,497
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Iamdjhary

Thank you for your post, I am sorry to hear about the pain you are encountering. We are not medically trained on the Helplines and are unable to offer individual medical advice.
    However I think it may be worth you re-posting on our ‘living with arthritis’ forum as here you will get more responses about whether or not pain clinics are helpful for people in your situation. http://arthritiscareforum.org.uk/viewforum.php?f=8

If you would like to talk anything through, why not give us a call on our Freephone Helplines:
    0808 800 4050 (weekdays 10-4) here we can take the time to talk informally and in confidence.

I hope this is of some help

Best wishes
    Lynda