Warm Front?

Options
cheveux
cheveux Member Posts: 11
edited 11. May 2015, 09:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi!
A warm front and back, is guaranteed with my new purchase, yes it is a electric blanket (Well it is May) not just any old blanket, but one for all night use if so desired. One big plus to this type of blanket is a section which heat's up for your feet, sheer bliss ideal when pain strike's through your body. When pain strike's it is a comfort to have the warmth even on damp cold day's when short rest is required to recharge your body. Well that is all for now. cheveux.PS please ignore the snoring.

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hey, carry on snoring, cheveux :lol: If it works, it works and who cares which season we're - allegedly - in :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Cheveux

:lol: I have an "any old electric blanket" on my side of the bed, just for me which can be left on all night and it is pure heaven. Actually there are not many nights when I do not put the blanket on, even if only for a short while.

Some love to get into a cold bed, but not me.

Enjoy your special blanket. :-D

Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Glad the blanket is helping..I have mine on low some nights and like you say bliss..but I like the idea of just being able to warm your feet... :) you enjoy
    Love
    Barbara
  • cheveux
    cheveux Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi
    Back again, when I think of all year's I have used herbal bean bag's for local pain.I am glad I have joined the 21st Century and gone digital.Sweet dream's cheveux
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    Whatever rocks your boat, cheveux :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright