why oh why will my body not play nicely !!!!!!

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 29. Oct 2015, 05:48 in Community Chit-chat archive
doctor again today and still cannot take my water tablets because of low salt levels they put me on 1 tablet every other day 3 to four weeks ago because after 2weeks off it I was getting symptoms of retention swollen and uncomfortable ankles but since I have been doing that it has gone back down so now got to go another week without them at all and then have another blood test and it they have come up doctor will be changing them to another water tab on a 1 every other day basis so I looks as if the aftermath of my elbow infection on August bank holiday Monday will continue. so fed up with it all now I just want to scream arghhhhhhhhh :zombie-cat:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,890
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Carol
    i'm so sorry Carol I have not had that problem yet. I hope it is soon sorted for you.
    take care
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,292
    Oh dear :(

Typical isn't it? One thing to help one problem causes another :roll:

I really hope things settle for you soon

Love

Toni xxx
  • Turbogran
    Thank you Joan and Toni
    It's so nice to be in this group I don't post often but when I do I at least know that I will get a reply from someone who cares and doesn't just say oh well you will just have to put up with what the doctors say and get over it. this is the only place where I can say how I feel and Know that nobody will say that.

I'm just going to have to be patient (something I am not with this type of thing) and see what a week off them will do if it comes up then I is obviously them that are causing the problem the stupid thing is that it was so close to being right up apparently the level needs to be 133 in hospital in was 125 after the initial period of not taking them it was 132 that was nearly 2 weeks after i'd stopped taking them then went back to one every other day about 4 weeks ago and the last 2 tests in that time have been 131 and 130. :lol::lol:
    hoping that it will go up again after having a week off of them and that the new tabs don't take it down again.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Hugs.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Sorry I'm late seeing this Carol..sending you some gentle hugs and hope you feel better soon..((())) x
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,292
    Of course we care Carol :)

Interesting the figures when you were actually OFF them!

Makes you wonder whether anything else can be the culprit doesn't it?

Let us know how it goes

Toni xxx
  • Turbogran
    Thank you for saying that Toni
    yes the figures are interesting it seems every time I take the levels go down instead of what the doctors want for it to come up doctor is sure its the water tab that is the culprit having another blood test tomorrow then see what the result is then may need to change medication. already have the prescription for new tabs if level comes up
    thanks for the hugs Mig and Barbara :D
    Stay positive always👍xx